Quantcast

~= this is your gmt =~

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
I have not been on my bike in a week as it has rained approximately 6” since last Thursday. I am going to hopefully remedy that tomorrow as a friend from California is in town.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Cog railwayed. Then bulgogi bowls and boba tea for lunch in downtown-ish CoSpr, which seems a lot like Boise. Dinner with @Pesqueeb’s crew as foretold above.

IMG_4219.jpeg
IMG_4216.jpeg
IMG_4212.jpeg
IMG_4210.jpeg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
While I will likely never get to try a real White Castle slider that's "fresh" off the grill, the frozen ones are absolute crap. :rofl:

Grocery Outlet had them on sale, so like a sucker I bought a box. I honestly don't think I could get high enough for these to be any good.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I would like to ride one of my bicycles.

But I also value having functioning lungs, the smoke and ozone are ruining this bicycling ability.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I've had In and Out - they're marginally better than White Castle. :D
Animal style makes them ok. Without it it’s just a perfectly executed McDonald’s burger. With it it’s good. But Shake Shack still is better, which it ought to be for the price.

Stoney, can you rent Haley’s kart for future seasons, too? Seems a good way to cap costs.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had to call into a late afternoon meeting for a conference call with folks in Korea. They are building a solution to something that our IT department has refused to implement so now we have multiple systems that do basically the same things but don't talk to each other. Kind of like having one email system were you can see the sender and subject of an email, then having to log into another database to look up the actual message. Well done.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
…and I believe she’s a team driver, correct?
:rofl: :rofl: Not a SKUSA/SuperNats level driver, if that's what you're implying :twitch:. Team driver yes. Factory* driver no.

And here I am trying to figure out the math on getting a truck because the cost of storing the kart at the truck monthly will be in line with the increased cost of just saying 'fuck it' and getting a Tundra. All because the time I don't have, makes just chucking it into the back of a truck 10x faster than having a trailer.