Quantcast

@@@This shit again? GMT@@@

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Of you go by Euro sizing it should work out. Ive Done the same for clipless shoes, but never an issue with them not looking manly enough since XC clipless shoes never look manly.
Yep, being an imported Euro myself, I always found US shoe sizing confusing.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i tried my best to get a better shot yesterday....guy was in hurry....

20220731_142939.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley is killing me. I just tried to teach a class and Haley was upstairs watching Ragnarok. You know how hard it is to concentrate when you hear Led Zeppelin pounding in the background?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Drove by this house on the way home from up north. They have a "fuck Trudeau" flag flying, on top of a "Trump 2024" one.

:twitch:

Sure you hate Trudeau or whatever, i get it. But a Trump flag in rural buttfuck nowhere Canada? Lol
:confused:

Can even see in this dated Google Streets image he has a Trump flag up. Now it's been moved to, what I assume is, their landscaping business sign.

25308 Durham Regional Rd 23

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Out of the hospital, torn patella ligament, a little less than half, they reattached. Big slice through my knee that showed bone. Some superficial abrasion to the patella. Few weeks before starting PT, knee immobilized for now.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Out of the hospital, torn patella ligament, a little less than half, they reattached. Big slice through my knee that showed bone. Some superficial abrasion to the patella. Few weeks before starting PT, knee immobilized for now.
That's why I always RF Ambush. Heal up soon!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Christ almighty. Where did you crash, a fucking knife factory?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Of, sorry to hear. You going to take up knitting or taxidermy?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Boo! Did the bear survive?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Back at w3rk ouch, riding 25 miles after on the road through sunset and into darkness mmm zen. Going to Wisconsin to feel Phish in a couple weeks. The idea of loosing my danish fitness will be masked.