Quantcast

this site needs more riding pics

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
i wasn't gonna post these since they are nothing special, but this site has been seriously lacking in the photo department... to much talk about how much stuff weighs or wheel paths on a graph and not enough going out and getting dirty

lots of pics, kind of dark, a bit blurry... but riding is riding http://www.flickr.com/photos/8007250@N04/sets/72157600166608376/

a few that i liked:

me

general lee

b1k3r1d3r... oops

offtheedge

Monkey
Aug 26, 2005
LB
good god look at that dirt...i may get to ride year round in socal, but that gold is hard to come by.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
those are really nice pics!! wish i could ride on dirt like that, its hard pack back home and slop over here.... its soo braaaapp!!! :thumb:

hope you dont mind me joining in... nothing special, some riding back home.

there is nothing wrong with technical treads tho, its just that most of them end up in the dumps....

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
a few of me, just a couple lazy runs and shots at my local track

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
OK...those pics from Denmark are awesome because of the diversity. One guy wheelie-ing? with the dirt tossin off his rear wheel, next guy pluniking the only rock on trail, the last guy being just a viking size dude and all the wide eyed sketch shots in the middle...and not one of them using the brakes. :thumb:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
One of my favourite drops on Whistler. A nice transition to land on and it just seems to spit you with nice speed in the next section of trail.
I'm trying to remember where on no joke it is?? For the life of me I can't picture it and have ridden no joke a ton. At first i thought it was one of the ones 3/4 of the way down dirt merchant on the left side fo the trail.

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
It's where you join and then split from Freight Train and there's a ladder drop on Freight Train on your left in the same cut. I prefer the rock drop and the rooty run into it. Fun times.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
ahh well i guess i will contribute to this thread.

bottom gap on kitzuma

upper section

rock face on sugar dh course

powerline section on sugar.