Quantcast

**Thoisday**

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Nice work.
Bill submerged the bed of my '02 chevy to the cab, in sea water, thinking it would be easier to load the dinghy if I just rowed right in. Sold it two days later.
Matt was there but I don't think he'd remember.

Granted he'd been drinking and promptly backed his own truck through a salon window later that evening.
I have heard that story.

Me upon hearing it: :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My first major undertaking will be the fabrication of my 4130 wakeboard tower that isn't for wakeboarding. The universal towers are $1500+, I can get enough 4130 to build it for $300. Then mod the bimini top that's on there now to mount on top of the tower instead. Looks easy enough, right? :rofl:

Like this:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I didn't do so well on the simulator today. Bumped on take off and landing. Got pissed at the ATC for asking the same question phugging ten times before I could answer her. My speed got away from me and I climbed above my ceiling for 120nm. Needless to say I won't be flying Saturday. I am grounded until I come up with an explanation as to why a Ground crew dickhead walked in front of me while I was on the taxiway?? My first incident report... Phack!
How's the ramper your problem? Your on an active taxi way, aircraft ALWAYS has right-of-way. Fvck the rampie, Darwin wins again. Busting altitude though; serious business.

Watching most people try to back a trailer is hilarious. I drove a wheel lift tow truck, so I got damn good at backing up with something on the back. Some folks never grasp the concept. :rofl:
I've been pushing aircraft 100 feet long and 76 feet wide around various airports for almost 13 years in all kinds of conditions and confined spaces without incident. I'll be god damned if I can back up a trailer. :confused:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I've been pushing aircraft 100 feet long and 76 feet wide around various airports for almost 13 years in all kinds of conditions and confined spaces without incident. I'll be god damned if I can back up a trailer. :confused:
Its not rocket science for sure, but its like parallel parking, it just escapes some people.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I think what throws people off with backing up with a trailer is the whole "turn the wheel in the opposite direction you want the trailer to go" thing, because it seems a bit counter-intuitive comparted to just backing up in a car by itself.

Or people are just idiots.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
How's the ramper your problem? Your on an active taxi way, aircraft ALWAYS has right-of-way. Fvck the rampie, Darwin wins again. Busting altitude though; serious business.

Aero Commander isn't fun to fly. In fact I hate it. It is the Camaro or Corvette of the plane world. All Power, no performance.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My division just got sold. I see this as not a positive development.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
3 page GMT? Wowza.

My division just got sold. I see this as not a positive development.
Bummer. You should ski tomorrow. They'll figure you must be the alpha-stoney if you aren't worried. They'd be FOOLS to risk losing you. In fact, you'd probably get a raise.

you're welcome.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I still didn't get any shots of the boat in the water. It doesn't look as cool on the trailer, but I was too busy getting my ass chewed to take any. :D