Sep 21, 2001
By itself, it is noxious.

What do you mix it with?

Red Bull doesn't count. That is worse.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Mix it? no no no no. Put it in the freezer for about a day and shoot it strait. If you must mix it, maybe Dr Pepper or one of the knock offs. It is a little syrupy and sweetish. My preference is straight. Best drunk ever.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Not a big fan of the Jager. Then again, I think it tastes like black licorice and I don't like black licorice. If I require alcohol and it's all that's available, I'll still throw it down.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've got a lot of really good memories (and some lack of memories) of nights with Jager, so its on my list of much-beloved alcohols. I don't particularly love the taste, but it's not bad.

I don't usually mix it, but I actually like it with Red Bull. Otherwise, straight shots.

smbisig

Chimp
May 19, 2006
Seattle
stevew said:
By itself, it is noxious.

What do you mix it with?

Red Bull doesn't count. That is worse.

jager and root beer is pretty good. i tried jager and orange juice the other night and it wasnt bad either. but my all time favorite is with red bull or monster.

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
After one too many great nights, and "Please kill me now!" mornings, I can no longer drink Jager by itself. I do however enjoy it when I split it with Rumple Minze.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Rumple Minz and 151. Dead Nazis. Omit 151 in favor of remembering the night.

Jager/Rockstar isn't bad, but I can feel my heart hurt as I drink

Dr. Pepper is a close second

Or 50/50 with Rumple Minz

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
50/50 Jager und Goldschlager.

It's called a stormtrooper or red stormtrooper, something like that

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Jagermeister is a dangerous drink. Nothing good ever comes from drinking Jager. Only bad stuff. But you know what, people? It's not your fault. It's not your fault you f'ed that tranny with the lazy eye. You know why? BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ADS FOR JAGER!

It's true. There are no ads for Jager. You don't know what to expect when you're drinking that ****. Which is why I decided to come up with a few marketing ideas. Okay, here's one:

There's a naked man crawling out of a hedge at 3am. He's covered in mud and blood and holding a high-heeled shoe. He asks, "Did I eat a hooker?" Then you hear a low, deep voice - "Jager..."

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I LOVE jager. There's no better alcohol, IMO. Best if consumed as a straight shot, a bomber (in red bull or monster), or in a slutty redhead (jager, peach schnapps, and cranberry).

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Aharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In honor of my disabled status, I picked up a bottle and mixed it with almost everything in sight:

Rootbeer: Pretty f'in good

Diet vanilla coke: eh

Orange juice: Surprisingly good, but still tastes like vomit

Crystal Light fruit punch: crap

Orange Gatorade: not THAT bad

Well, that's about it.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I have to agree with a few of these guys. If my friends and I want to get absolutely tossed, we hit the Jager bottle. However, if we decide to not go all out and wish to remember the night, the Jager stays in the cabinet. To quote Douglas, "nothing good ever comes from drinking Jager."

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
douglas said:
Jagermeister is a dangerous drink. Nothing good ever comes from drinking Jager. Only bad stuff. But you know what, people? It's not your fault. It's not your fault you f'ed that tranny with the lazy eye. You know why? BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ADS FOR JAGER!

It's true. There are no ads for Jager. You don't know what to expect when you're drinking that ****. Which is why I decided to come up with a few marketing ideas. Okay, here's one:

There's a naked man crawling out of a hedge at 3am. He's covered in mud and blood and holding a high-heeled shoe. He asks, "Did I eat a hooker?" Then you hear a low, deep voice - "Jager..."
Quite possibly the post of the year. Beautiful.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: