Quantcast

Thread Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt Merchant

Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
Hilton, NY
Will somebody please tell me why the Tryon thread I started this morning, was deleted? Just when we were getting to the crux, it was axed!
Anyone?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I apologize Tim, the thread was deleted because it became not about the subject at hand, but about a personal arguement. I would be happy to discuss the Tryon situation with you, Matt knows how to get ahold of me... but whenever it gets brought up here, it gets out of control, and this time it wasn't your fault :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Ridemonkey said:
A thread was deleted and nobody has brought up a violation of their First Amendment Rights? That's a first :p
Does that ammendment cover my right to have read the thread before it was deleted? If so, I'M BEING OPPRESSED!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Ridemonkey said:
A thread was deleted and nobody has brought up a violation of their First Amendment Rights? That's a first :p
i feel as though my rights of free speech have been violeted i will now become a canadian citizen.

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
It is obviously deliberate discrimination against West Coast members of the forum. All the good stuff is started and finished before I wander in to work at 9:30 and space out for an hour before I start goofing off on the internet.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
ghostrider said:
It is obviously deliberate discrimination against West Coast members of the forum. All the good stuff is started and finished before I wander in to work at 9:30 and space out for an hour before I start goofing off on the internet.
Well, I missed it too, but seeing as it was about Tryon, I'm guessing it went the way of most threads on the subject:

"Tryon!"
"Dude you tore down my stunt"
"did not, but I wanted too"
"did so! you suck"
"do not"
"waaaaaaaaah!"
"waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BikeGeek said:
Well, I missed it too, but seeing as it was about Tryon, I'm guessing it went the way of most threads on the subject:

"Tryon!"
"Dude you tore down my stunt"
"did not, but I wanted too"
"did so! you suck"
"do not"
"waaaaaaaaah!"
"waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Dude!

You nailed it!

:thumb:

Dirt Merchant

Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
Hilton, NY
I've been thinking about the post that was deleted and was wondering why,
if the guy that tried to bust the stunt-builders was himself a stunt-builder:
it wasn't brought to the authorities attention? I was also wondering why,
if everyone knows who said person is, he hasn't received a serious beatdown?
And as long as I'm wondering......why hasn't said person finished the cleaning
of the dismantled stunts? If he was indeed the one that alerted the authorities,
why would he be afraid to clean-up? Many unanswered questions here. Wasn't
one of the stunt destroyers a young punk that even once contributed (?) to
the mess, by carrying out a quarter-pipe and dumping it there? Shouldn't these
people be held accountable for their actions somehow? PM me if need be.......

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
I don't have to many answers for you, all I do is get upset and try to stick up for the people who help each other out. I will try my best not to get all pissy again and be civil.

I believe the authorities know that the person may have built some stuff in the park.

Again the person keeps play "his card" (I have pictures of you guys building stunts and will take them to the cops.....etc.) that and at this point it just doesn't matter what happened any more. It is a done deal, so many of us are focusing are energy looking for a new place to build and ride where nobody can try and control the situation.

That is about it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
[Python]
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!!

Help! Help! I'm being repressed.

You saw him repressin' me, eh?
[/Python]

-S.S.-
Ahahahahaha...

[More Python]Supreme executive power should be derived from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony ... If I went around claiming I was an emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away![/More Python]

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dirt Merchant said:
I've been thinking about the post that was deleted and was wondering why,
if the guy that tried to bust the stunt-builders was himself a stunt-builder:
it wasn't brought to the authorities attention? I was also wondering why,
if everyone knows who said person is, he hasn't received a serious beatdown?
And as long as I'm wondering......why hasn't said person finished the cleaning
of the dismantled stunts? If he was indeed the one that alerted the authorities,
why would he be afraid to clean-up? Many unanswered questions here. Wasn't
one of the stunt destroyers a young punk that even once contributed (?) to
the mess, by carrying out a quarter-pipe and dumping it there? Shouldn't these
people be held accountable for their actions somehow? PM me if need be.......
To answer your questions.... I never built any stunts in Tryon and I foolishly admitted I built some "improvements". I never brought the county into the park to see the stunts. They were brought in by me to mark the northern property line so we could get rid of ATV man. They (the County) came by the stunts on their own. Unknowingly to me they already knew about them from a unrelated situation involving a volunteer ambulance driver who happens to work for the county and basically they BS'd me about when they found the stunts (Matty made me aware of this recently). I had foolishly stated that If you guys didn't do what you said you would I would play that card and I never did, I didn't have to. I am sorry for that to everyone involved. That was wrong. Some of the folks who were all up in arms over the stunts claimed they were just going to turn eveyone in, in some valiant effort to save the park and I was reacting to them. Once again foolishly. They scattered when the **** really hit the fan, pussies basically. Has the county or town called any of you? NO! The only pics I have saved are of the "crew" who finished building the spiral stunt. Got some good ones of them smoking pot in the middle of the trail. They are nice to look at but I am afraid they are a moot point at this point as the county has no teeth to any enforcement. They will just sick the Town of Brighton on you for tresspassing and I am not helping them out.....

I am afraid to clean up in there and was advised that if I am caught in there they will prosecute me. The Town of Brighton even tried to prosecute me but have since backed off as the evidence disappeared. Go figure. They want the stunts out of there but will prosecute me if I do?? The Town of Brighton can kiss my ass. Since then I have been contacted by the county and asked if I would help some Boy Scouts build a new bridge?? I have said no because I no longer feel the need to save Tryon Park. I'll sneak in and ride it like I do know.

I cannot comment on who tore down the stunts. It wasn't me. I wish it would get cleaned up. But it hasn't. I understand why too. Just a shame. Just like the BS that is flying around here....

As far as giving someone a beatdown? Why? What will that get you? Don't you have a lot to lose? Aren't you a family man? How would your family feel if you went to jail for giving out a beatdown because someone tore down a stunt? Come on? If anyone feels the need to confront me in the park or anywhere else they better hope I don't have my little friend with me?

Any other questions?

jdcamb

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dirt Merchant said:
"Got some good ones of them smoking pot in the middle of the trail."

...and you did this why?
I have the pics.... I didn't actually take them. I took others. I have no idea why they took them as they partake themselves. Initially I knew their motives. Now I don't. They are pretty funny though. It is almost like they are posing for the camera. Didn't they see them taking the pics and wonder about that?? The other ones are closeups of license plates and then a car.... No way to tell if the plate belongs to the car. Idiots really. .....jdcamb

Dirt Merchant

Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
Hilton, NY
"As far as giving someone a beatdown? Why? What will that get you? Don't you have a lot to lose? Aren't you a family man? How would your family feel if you went to jail for giving out a beatdown because someone tore down a stunt? Come on? If anyone feels the need to confront me in the park or anywhere else they better hope I don't have my little friend with me?"

That was going well, until the end when you stoop to the same level!
A mental "internet" beatdown, would be sufficient though...you must agree.
Everything sort of points to you instigating at least the destruction, if not
actually partaking. Clean it up; I'll bail you out, if you get popped. Place is
downright ugly! TIA!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dirt Merchant said:
"As far as giving someone a beatdown? Why? What will that get you? Don't you have a lot to lose? Aren't you a family man? How would your family feel if you went to jail for giving out a beatdown because someone tore down a stunt? Come on? If anyone feels the need to confront me in the park or anywhere else they better hope I don't have my little friend with me?"

That was going well, until the end when you stoop to the same level!
A mental "internet" beatdown, would be sufficient though...you must agree.
Everything sort of points to you instigating at least the destruction, if not
actually partaking. Clean it up; I'll bail you out, if you get popped. Place is
downright ugly! TIA!
Sorry about that. That was wrong on so many levels. I have already recieved my beatdown brother. I have paid a heavy cost my friend. And I deserved it. I did a lot of spouting off at the mouth and well, when you do that you lose is the lesson I have learned. But I have also learned who my actual friends are. And who is not. I have also learned that everyone has their own truths. Folks will believe what they want to believe and could actually care less about the truth. I would also say that it is fair to say that I instigated this situation. I am sorry to everyone for that. I am only human and when I figure out this life thing I will be OK?? I hope atleast. I like the fact that you say that your willing to put your money where your mouth is.... But I don't even know you so.... If I get popped for being in there I can only assume I would be on my own.... Nice gesture though. Thanks.....jdcamb

Dirt Merchant

Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
Hilton, NY
"But I don't even know you so...."
Really? I thought for sure you had pictures of me, my kids,
social security #'s, license plates, stalks from the garbage, etc.
If that's the case, let the flaming begin! LOL.

:nuts:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Look, those stunts are illegal. Period. I called the authorities and I will do it again without hesistation.

Stop breaking the law! Stop making the rest of us look bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.