Quantcast

thrillzone

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Who was doing front flips? Sounds like pro bmx, pretty hard core trick to do over the box for just some kid. Some times the unknowen riders are better than the pros though.

EL-Jefe

Chimp
Nov 16, 2004
Hilltop
If you go to www.patriotx.com, you can find the times they are open.The best times are tue-fri 3-5pm as there are not many people there Usually only one or two. I usually ride there a couple times a week, fridays there is usually a group of mtn bikers there from 3 til whenever.Im gonna ride tomorrow for sure 3-5.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
dont go it sucks if you wana hit the foam pit you have to drop in on a quarter pipe that has at leat 5 feeet of vert the park isnt that great to compaced its a waste of your money

EL-Jefe

Chimp
Nov 16, 2004
Hilltop
First off 99.9% of the people who ride the pit do not drop in from the quarter. Everyone that hits it does just fine by only turning on it. the only parks there are to ride on these rainy days are indoor and the thrillzone allows bikes in all sessions unlike the skate barn. Nowadays it has more lines than the barn.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
i have a friend ross that does front flips over the big box at skatebarn. maybe that was him out there.

was he doing double tailwhips and 360 tailwhips if he was that is him.
oh ya he can also do FRONTFLIP TURNDOWNS:eek: :eek: :eek:

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
sounds good
didn't know they had a foam pit
is that good for practicing tricks without getting hurt?
or do u still need to keep ur head bout urself?
thanks

EL-Jefe

Chimp
Nov 16, 2004
Hilltop
The pit is good for trying tricks, but its easy to get hurt. It sucks when you land next to your bike because you sink but your bike won't. Ive almost smashed my face a couple of times that way. You just have to watch how you land. Its easy to hit the bottom of the pit but most of the time its when you land feet first off of your bike. Ive learned sooo. many new tricks since using it. after a couple attempts in foam it gives you the confidence to try them on dirt or in the park. I'll be there today from 3-5. If anyone what to ride ill see you there.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
so
i hit up the skatebarn for the first time on sunday night
i was amazed, i had so much fun :)
but if the thrillzone (patriot X) is any better then it should be all time
i wanna practice flips, supermans, no foot cans, suicides, and x-up no footers into the pit:drool:
i'll be at the barn tuesday night also
but i'm thinkin bout trying out the thrillzone soon:rolleyes:

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
downhillracer said:
so
i hit up the skatebarn for the first time on sunday night
i was amazed, i had so much fun :)
but if the thrillzone (patriot X) is any better then it should be all time
i wanna practice flips, supermans, no foot cans, suicides, and x-up no footers into the pit:drool:
i'll be at the barn tuesday night also
but i'm thinkin bout trying out the thrillzone soon:rolleyes:
what were you riding at the barn yesterday(sunday). i was the kid with the specialized fuse four with a gold fork and white hellmit. i will try my best to be there on tuesday(tomarow)!

thrill zone: i don't like there sessions at all 2 hours for 8$ but the park park isn't all that bad.