Quantcast

Thule or Yakima Trays

Oct 23, 2009
Hillsboro
Because the size of trays I decided to post this here instead of the classifieds because I don't want to pay ungodly amounts for shipping.

I've got 2 drop out style trays I'm looking to trade for DH style trays, like the Yakima High rollers, front loaders, etc. I don't necessarily have to trade, if you've got something you'd like to sell, let me know. I've got everything else, just looking for the bike attachments.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
I would rather go with a North Shore bike rack. 4 bike rack $500, $700 for 6.

But if you Dont have that cash get Thule.
Hurr the North Shore rack is a hitch mount, I am pretty sure he's looking at roof racks. Check Craigslist and craiglook to see what kind of price they sell for used then keep your eyes open for one locally otherwise if you have an REI nearby you may be able to score one at a scratch and dent sale cheap.

Makana425

Monkey
Feb 21, 2008
Snocompton
Hurr the North Shore rack is a hitch mount, I am pretty sure he's looking at roof racks. Check Craigslist and craiglook to see what kind of price they sell for used then keep your eyes open for one locally otherwise if you have an REI nearby you may be able to score one at a scratch and dent sale cheap.

I realize that i said that thule otherwise.