Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Crazy days up ahead. Meeting with lawyer today, then picking up relatives @ the airport, then Dad's funeral tomorrow. I'm about to fall over, and it's only 7:30 am....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi monkeys. Sitting around the house right now waiting for the plumber, who canceled on me yesterday. Hmph. I guess he's a plumber and he's into plumbing and he likes to plumb, right dad?

Sorry to hear about your father, Jim Mac. :(

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I stayed in last night, ate a healthy dinner and re-laced a Crank Brothers Cobalt wheel. Today I deliver a proposal for a job I really need. (fingers crossed)

Have a great day :monkey:s.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning! Today is my Friday. My God, it's going to snow this weekend! I need toilet paper, bread, milk, shotgun shells, beer, :panic:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hi monkeys. Sitting around the house right now waiting for the plumber, who canceled on me yesterday. Hmph. I guess he's a plumber and he's into plumbing and he likes to plumb, right dad?
(
enjoy the man ass gazing today.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Jimmy Mac, sorry to hear of your news.

last night our team won at trivia again. we missed one of the final questions, as did everyone else.

what artist has the most top 10 Billboard songs (twelve) without ever having a #1?

answer later.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Mornin all, I turn in my resignation today & hopefully they just want me to leave immediately. That would give me a 3 day weekend & start the new job on monday. Drinking some coffee, surfin' the innerwebz, trying to be motivated & finish a small project before I leave, but it is very difficult for me to get going. Gonna plug in the headphones & hopefully the music will carry me thru.

Sorry to hear about your dad Jim Mac.

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
Well, we had a pointless 2 hour delay today, not that I'm complaining. I'm just sitting around trying to burn 10 more mins before I need to leave. Should be a good day though. Too bad everything around here is soaking wet. No riding for me anytime soon.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Crazy days up ahead. Meeting with lawyer today, then picking up relatives @ the airport, then Dad's funeral tomorrow. I'm about to fall over, and it's only 7:30 am....
Jim I am so sorry for your loss, but I am confident that your father is in a better place. If there is anything that we can do for you or your family, please don't hesitate to ask! You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Jimmy Mac, sorry to hear of your news.

last night our team won at trivia again. we missed one of the final questions, as did everyone else.

what artist has the most top 10 Billboard songs (twelve) without ever having a #1?

answer later.
Springsteen? (I think I have had this trivia question before).

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Morning all. Holy crap I have been productive this morning! Thus far, I have taught 1 class, had a meeting with my Principal to get permission to take a "sick" day after vacation so I can go to LUNA Summit (I bribed him with LUNA Bars for his wife, ZBars & Twisted Fruit for his kids and some Clif stuff for himself), balanced my checkbook, paid the bills, got my deposit all ready to go to the bank right afterschool and filed a bunch of paperwork from report cards. Phew...I need to relax and enjoy this cup of coffee!

Last night one of my college friends came over for dinner and a visit. I haven't seen her in years so it was nice to catch up. Tonight I am baking Syd's birthday cake (so I can decorate it tomorrow) and cupcakes for her to take to school tomorrow. I can't believe my baby is turning 4 in just 2 days!!! Hopefully I will get a workout in as well!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Yeah...I was shocked the first time I heard that. He's so popular and rather "mainstream". I think I heard it around the time he played a show locally.

So, did you get it right?
no, we were mulling around Journey, H&O, The Who, The Kinks, CCR...finally went w/ the Kinks.

getting to #1 is pretty arbitrary. i figured 'hungry heart' might have been #1, but springsteen wasn't under consideration

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
no, we were mulling around Journey, H&O, The Who, The Kinks, CCR...finally went w/ the Kinks.

getting to #1 is pretty arbitrary. i figured 'hungry heart' might have been #1, but springsteen wasn't under consideration
The Kinks did "Superman", back then that song was #1 in my eyes:D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003

I think we went with The Who initially too. As I recall, no one got that one right at our trivia night so we were ok.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sorry to hear about your loss Jim Mac :(

Looks like another after work cross country ski outing for me today. FRESH AIR!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hang in there Jim Mac; been down that road 11yrs ago and it sucks.

Took the dog for a hike, eating a lobster salad sandwich while staring at the overwhelming amount of work I need to do in preparation for the coming season. Procrastination fail.