Quantcast

+!Thursday GMT+!

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Morning bros. Crap sleep last night. Maybe it was all the dreaming of Porsches, Mercedes, and Vettes that kept me restless. No, it probably is the lack of a bike ride since Sunday. Going to try and remedy that this evening. Trails are super dry and dusty. It has not rained in about 3 weeks.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I thought 2 days rest after 5 days of heavy training and lack of sleep is ok. It's not. I'm dead today after yesterdays training. Also everyone is incompetent. Get me another question of "why are we doing this" and I'm going to start throwing chairs at people. Also my ADD medication doesn't work. Also still no one to fix my bike and I'm out of time to do it myself. I'm an angry, tired person.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yesterday evening started the process of draining / refilling the hot tub. accomplished that, but stayed up too late in the process. I guess 45 minutes on the trainer didn't help. fresh water doesn't seem to have helped the salt cell issues, but i still have to tinker with a few things before i call the shop to see if it needs replaced. a few beers and a shed visit and i completely missed my alarm clock this morning. said F it, working from home. currently in my recliner with coffee.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I think there is either a small hole or something rattling inside of the muffler on my car. At idle there is a rattling exhaust leak type sound coming from the muffler area, but as soon as you touch the gas pedal it goes away. Should it be a hole, has anyone ever just taped over it anything like that to seal it?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Dug out probably 2 dozen rose of sharon bushes/trees yesterday, stuff from 3' tall to 12'. They have been in the process of taking over and you couldn't get into the driveway without having bushes rake the sides of the car. Nope, not gonna live like that.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey's 40th bday today. She's sick as a dog. Busy day today, but at least one place. Tesla is 90% a go, but timing less important now. Ran the math on 2 years of supercharging and it doesn't add up to the additional cost of "upgrades" in available stock. Gives me time to finish repairs on the M and sell it in advance.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

Dug out probably 2 dozen rose of sharon bushes/trees yesterday, stuff from 3' tall to 12'. They have been in the process of taking over and you couldn't get into the driveway without having bushes rake the sides of the car. Nope, not gonna live like that.
are you doing before and after pics of all this work?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hope everyone is staying sane! We're back in Durango and riding Kennebec Pass today! Got new tires for our truck. Damn, that was expensive. :(

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wifey's 40th bday today. She's sick as a dog. Busy day today, but at least one place. Tesla is 90% a go, but timing less important now. Ran the math on 2 years of supercharging and it doesn't add up to the additional cost of "upgrades" in available stock. Gives me time to finish repairs on the M and sell it in advance.
Happy bday to Mrs. Stone.

If your timeline is flexible then wait until last two weeks of Dec and let them scramble once again for end of quarter numbers.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
bleh. dog prolly has cancer. will know more later but she is 13.
I am learning bonsai. talk about a slow hobby.
think I am gonna stop for BBQ on the way home.
/endthoughtpuke

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Went and rode DH all day with wifey. Glad you all kept the economy ticking over while I continue to not work this week.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Took today off with a case of FTSitis. Went for a ride instead. It was great. Overcast, 60s, a little misty. Not the norm for SoCal in September but it made my decision even better. Did a whole lot of not much he rest of the day and it was nice for a change.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
are you doing before and after pics of all this work?
Haven't been very good about that, which is too bad since we've done a lot of work. Unfortunately, you probably wouldn't be able to tell, since a lot of that has just restored the property from an maintained state to a barely more maintained state.