Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Had to buy long pants for work, what bullshit, this is Australia, I have a right to bare legs!
Have to finish something that a mechanic from another site started and didn't finish, things never go wrong on a Friday......

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
It’s not very hard to get high, @Pesqueeb :happy::drag:

Happy AoNZ Friday. Hope your trails are dryer than mine, because I’m living through record seasonal rainfall and it is getting booooring. I want to try for some PBs without an acute risk of paralysis.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Anyone have experience deterring birds from hitting windows and doors? At least once per day we have birds flying into them, and I'd hate to see one get injured or killed.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Moving slow this morning. Kids needing to be up and at em super early is forcing me to shuffle my schedule. I have a new direct report at work but he was out sick yesterday and is likely out today. Not much reason to go in unless he's going to be there.

That being said, I was going to cycle commute and I was kind of looking forward to it. Meh.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I'm starting to think I should get what I assumed was a hernia checked out, I initially thought it was a bruise but they don't last a month or more, now I get some odd pains across my gut instead of just in one spot.
Can't handle caffeine now either but that might just be old age.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
It's plant week. Picked up a car full of rhododendrons all kinds of special kinds and picking a huge on on the way home plus getting some special conifers delivered today or tomorrow one is Abies Squamata which has the beautiful red flaky bark.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It's plant week. Picked up a car full of rhododendrons all kinds of special kinds and picking a huge on on the way home plus getting some special conifers delivered today or tomorrow one is Abies Squamata which has the beautiful red flaky bark.
I love Rhodos. There’s a place off trail where a few rare Lavander ones grow. Purty…

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Off to a Wellness Fair this am then meetings all afternoon. I'm ready for this week to be over.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I love Rhodos. There’s a place off trail where a few rare Lavander ones grow. Purty…
Here is a new bed I build fand some old consumer hybrids that came with the house. They should become denser leafed over the next year with the new fresh soil they have been planted in. Two are English Roseum and on the far left Cunninghams White.

IMG_5249.jpg

Here is the new bed I build that will be filled with new plants

IMG_5263.jpg

What I like is to have a large variety of plants and a lot of people do not know of all the really small plants. This Sargentianum is blooming right now.

IMG_5264.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:panic: ( :wave: )

Excellent start to the day. Sat down and started reading my emails and then all of a sudden the girlfriend is freaking out about me not taking out the recycling and trash bin yet.

Made the mistake of saying "jeeez relax....the trash truck aren't even on our block yet and last week they came at 6pm". Derp.

AND I'm out of coffee here at home. :twitch:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wave:

Imma attempt to go get high again. BRB
I have advised squeeb to avoid the vicious stinging wildlife after my wife and I both got hit on Monday on his planned ride. Jellyfish are a serious issue at high altitude.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Boo, trashed 2 arrows last night cause my new arrow rest suffers from a manufacturer's defect and must be sent in to be repaired.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Car washed. Baby Aya dropped off. Awaiting knee MRI then picking up Japanese baked goods.

Phone consultation for mountain house remodel this afternoon, a lactate step test, and then working 4-10 pm from home.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Had a built Gladiator roll past me at Kenosha Pass on Monday and I wondered for a split second. But figured that was a long way from where I thought you were and there was a bicycle in the back :D