Quantcast

~^~Thursday meltdown GMT~^~

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Up early to work on a sales proposal. Stupid form has me spending 95% of my time just trying to get indents on a bulleted list to line up. The urge to watch society destroy itself is strong today.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Last day of "training". After 3 days of 2 sessions a day, I have discovered that my superpower is the ability to doze off, someway, somehow, regardless of whether or not I want to. Also got a new drill/driver/impact set last night. Me likey.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
morning fellas

first half of day is programming, other is staring like a zombie at the cnc machine

waiting on some goodies from chainreactioncycles! ( nothing too special... headset..zee derailleur.. new cable and housing )

supposed to be 45 on sunday here so.. ya def riding haha

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I cannot tell for sure but overnight runny snot seems to have turned into needles and razor blades inside my nose. Also, I have become completely disillusioned with the new job. I haven't had a meaningful project to work on in months. Work for the company seems to be drying up and a lot of what I am witnessing could just be guilded turds.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Timely GMT title as my wife lost her shit on the ticks this morning.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I cannot tell for sure but overnight runny snot seems to have turned into needles and razor blades inside my nose. Also, I have become completely disillusioned with the new job. I haven't had a meaningful project to work on in months. Work for the company seems to be drying up and a lot of what I am witnessing could just be guilded turds.
cocaine's a helluva drug

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
first meeting on the day cancelled; new fork supposed to arrive this afternoon...ticks are relatively cooperative this AM. coffee is in hand. i'll give it 8/10 so far

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As you will soon find out, it's always the wrong time for ticks but you'll love the little parasites regardless.
only time i ever picked up ticks was while biking in NJ. fell in some brush and 3 of the buggers attached themselves to my right calf.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have discovered that my superpower is the ability to doze off, someway, somehow, regardless of whether or not I want to.
welcome to the club.

i might have to start going into the bank again instead of falling asleep in the drive thru lane.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Just found out my boss named his kid Fyodor. Am I actually in The Hobbit or something?
Pretty sure the Hobbit would be preferable to the environment which actually made that name famous.

edit: Come to think of it, that could be quite a subtle dig at the kid, and fits nicely into the tick theme of today's GMT.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Not feeling 100% and woke up with a sore throat. Not letting it get me down and rode my bike to work. I'm not so much in love with my commuter bike though. I miss gears, drop bar and a larger tires. Working on fixing that.

I really really need more coffee today.