Quantcast

Thursday ride in the ROC

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Just a heads up to all the freindly rochester monkeys that were still doin Thursday night Urban rides. People usualy start riding around 6-7 and the rides will go till 2+. Feel free to jump on well probably be doing both downtown and UofR. Hope to see you out

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Echo said:
See the thing is you actually have skillz to work on :p
Come now dont be modest Ive seen you get down with my own two eyes. Either way all you "too cool" people missed out on one of the most intense 6hr urban assaults ive ever been on. All told Id say we saw about a dozen riders which wasnt bad. DHS was rocking some of the hugest stair gaps Ive ever seen. The draco crew was out with there styling new street frame, there was some silly trials moves being pulled by the RIT kids, not to mention my own personaly feats (8' drop to flat concrete behind sister cities, and a 2 story skinny that traced the outline of a staircase at UofR). You should definitly consider coming out some thursday. I dont know weather its the cool night air or the alcohol but no one ever rides like they do on Thursday night :dancing:

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
next thursday I am definitely bringing the bigger hardtail street is fun, but i need to join the chuckin crowd again. I like suspension up front, at least.

a good ride indeed.

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
well, there was this loud crack as his Dare bottomed, but like, thats jsut the reassuring sound of aluminum, ya' know?

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
Spitfired said:
Yeah, heavier spring? Maybe? Bueler?
Heavy Street Hardtails in a few weeks! Wooooooooooo....

Draco heavy hardtail action whenever... multiple new bikes in a week too... OH DANG.....

time for a mini-interbike rochester...