Quantcast

*{\} thursdbork{/}*

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
decided to throw my hat in the ring for a major jorb opening in beantown. we'll see what comes of it.

wrote e-letter of inquiry; timed to send at 9:30 tomorrow morning, because it probably wouldn't look too professional to do so at 1:00 AM, no?

will probably review everything before i send, as a variety of stouts were consumed as i wrote . . .

:cheers:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good luck with the job search!

Picking up a big load of fresh bike gear. Most of my gear is 10 years old and some still from the 90s so I thought it was okay to invest. Getting it all from the company as some riding buddies import. Quality and fit seems good and does not look too Euro crazy

https://phapparel.com/en/

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
@J stoolz, very excite. would love to have you up here. we can talk about roof racks and bitter beer.

I'm here. doing pretty well, life is good.

been trying intermittent fasting as a way of trying to lose some weight. I don't have a lot of time for exercise so mostly not eating for a day is allegedly a good way to shed pounds. It certainly is making me more cognizant of what I eat and when. My goal is to drop 30 I guess by the summer time, but we'll see if that happens.

decided to throw my hat in the ring for a major jorb opening in beantown. we'll see what comes of it.

wrote e-letter of inquiry; timed to send at 9:30 tomorrow morning, because it probably wouldn't look too professional to do so at 1:00 AM, no?

will probably review everything before i send, as a variety of stouts were consumed as i wrote . . .

:cheers:
Different riding. Lots of it, but different. Good luck!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wooooooo Friderp! Took tomorrow off to go drink beer and ride bikes with someone.

Of course that means today will be the busiest day of the week; figures.

@jstuhlman goodluck! But not before I get down to Pisgah again, plz thx! :busted:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Why you still not Friday yet? Busy weekend ahead, wanting to get started already, jeebus.

Sooooo many meetings today, no bueno. At least it sounds like payroll corrected my paycheck, so Friday should be nice.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Grinding. Brought extra coffee.

...& how the hell do you get a 5 y/o to stop crying at every fucking disappointment she experiences & there are a shit ton.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Good luck, @jstuhlman

@TN try acknowledging that she is disappointed and asking her to talk about it. I think at least some child-frustration issues are due to their inability to communicate.

I rode my 100% me-powered belt drive bike into work today.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Just paid for a seasucker for my @WestCoastHucker new car, so I'll probably close the other thread that @WestCoastHucker posted in.

I find that talking to my 5yo like an adult works pretty well. I take a page out of Mr. Roger's playbook and try to get her to communicate what she's feeling, so she understands it better and so do I. I also try not to bitch at her but rather ask her to help. She loves helping, but nobody likes getting nagged.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
bork
landcruiser up for sale locally with following specs:

1996 Landcruiser fj80 with OEM lockers, 4" old man emu lift, 315 maxxis razr tires almost new, no rust, super clean. The last owner replaced the engine 75k miles ago.

do want

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Bad news.... cartilage damage on inside of knee cap, outside of knee and another spot I stopped listening to. Also a bone spur

Good news No ligament damage. Located missing pieces of bone off the femur.

Bad news... eight weeks pt minimum.

Good news... no surgery as of now

Bad news.... they stuck a big ass needle in my knee today, felt better at first, now it's just plain sore.

Good news... no restrictions in activities.... it's all just getting old

Bad news..... I am still getting/am old

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
We have decided the main floor of the house is a designated Good Vibe Zone, so when the crying starts we send her upstairs. But jesus. What an existence!
Im going to use this as i have a whiny five year old as well.