Quantcast

#%& Thursderp GMT&%#

Went to turn on the fluorescent light over the sink this morning. Per usuam, it failed to illuminate. Went to Home Dumpo and bought a 36" LED fixture to replace it. Spent the rest of the day chasing parts and tools, figuring out which breaker the lamp was powered by, &c, &c. Got into some painting because... Hope to finish the job up tomorrow.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Good ride this afternoon although 70F and 90% humidity are quite in the WTF territory.
Also, lost the cable pinch bolt in the Wolf Tooth dropper remote during the ride. Of course a replacement M4x6mm is impossible to find in the local hardware store. :banghead:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went back up to Thuper Awethum and cut some fallen trees with the Silky Big Boy. The largest was a 7" pine that had several branches and had also brought down a smaller hardwood. The whole thicket blocked the trail. Got it all cleared out before a go around could get started.

Took the saw back to the car and railed some berms till it got dark.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good ride this afternoon although 70F and 90% humidity are quite in the WTF territory.
Also, lost the cable pinch bolt in the Wolf Tooth dropper remote during the ride. Of course a replacement M4x6mm is impossible to find in the local hardware store. :banghead:
Huh, I would have figured that would be something Ace Hardware would have a ton of.