Quantcast

### thursderped gmt ###

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I finally found 2 days I can take off of the mess of the work. Since I'm in no shape to ride now due to dumb back problem I'm going to visit some friends in Paris on Wed (free sofa is hard to resist). Then back to the grind.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I am so ready to be off work for 16 straight days even if most of it will be spent behind the wheel diving the rig to Kentucky and back, We leave on Halloween day.

In the meantime I'm working 3 shifts on the ambulance Oh joy.

Espresso time with the furballs eat their breakfasts

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. MIL1's cat attacked her last night and sent her to urgent care to get stitches. We get to have a discussion about whether she should be keeping it, because it continually attacks her. That will be fun.

Also, Maine... Wtf is wrong with this country.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

No idea what today holds, but it should be meh. We are taking the week of Thanksgiving off, but we will be going to Modesto, yay. I honestly thought after Mom passed I would never go back to the valley, yet here we are. My sister still lives there and for some reason we decided that was where Thanksgiving is this year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's Paris - probably one of those fancy fainting couches... :D
quite comfy.

office manager at vet clinic i worked at in nashville had one of those psychiatrist type things in her living room...nodded off to radiohead amnesiac when it camout while housesitting her pooch.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo ppls

very foggy in Denver this morning again

Land Cruiser dropped off for winter wheelset swapover. last season on these Nokians due to aging out.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Buddy just texted me to say that last night his 12y/o son said that he could beat him at any FPS, then pulled out Halo 1. Apparently it was a blood bath. He even let the kid have his friends join onto one team while he was solo and it didn't go much better.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
you're not wrong.

thinking it might be time for a major career change.
I now understand why so many people make major career changes in their late 30s/early 40s. I've been doing this shit for nearly 20 years and you're telling me I've still got another 20 before I can call it quits? Fuck me.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I now understand why so many people make major career changes in their late 30s/early 40s. I've been doing this shit for nearly 20 years and you're telling me I've still got another 20 before I can call it quits? Fuck me.
But, but, but what about the shareholders!?!?

ETA: FTS even higher today. At least the rain stopped. Hopefully a few hours of hand hammering some t-posts (not a euphemism) will get the FTS meter off the peg.

Last edited: