Quantcast

ti spring for elka

Aug 23, 2011
So what are my options. Seems like DSP is a good place to start but where do I get one? I looked on the website and only saw options for their rear shock. What else is out there?

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
Sadly RCS may be your only option. DSP sold their Ti spring division to another company. I think its called springtime or something like that.

RCS are not that light. They weigh the most out of all ti coils to the point where the weight savings becomes not worth it (to me).

Search pinkbike for Progressive, Manitou, or RCS ti springs. Those are your best bet for the best weight savings.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
RCS are not that light. They weigh the most out of all ti coils to the point where the weight savings becomes not worth it (to me).

Search pinkbike for Progressive, Manitou, or RCS ti springs. Those are your best bet for the best weight savings.
i was also surprised at how heavy some of the RCS springs are.
you might also want to check on ebay too. there are usually a lot of NOS springs floating around

drastic.

Monkey
May 16, 2011
pleasanton, ca
what?!?! no issues with bottoming??
none at all. the TI coil winds are so far spaced...it just gives you plenty of breathing room even when deep in the stroke.

never once made metal to metal contact on the coil winds...atleast not to what my ears have heard or what i can see on the coil in terms of markings.