Quantcast

Ti-Vassago?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Paragon sliders work very well. some builders and riders use aftermarket bolts to secure things a little better than what comes with the sliders themselves, but that's about the only little nitpicky thing that I've heard about em.

Guitar Ted

Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
Waterloo, IA
I've got one with the paragon sliding dropouts. It's easy enough, and works quite well. Did you have a more specific question?
I do, if you don't mind my asking. :biggrin:

Is your rig one of the earlier titanium Vassago bikes or is it one of the newer Lynskey made rigs?

Any comments on flex, especially in the BB area would be interesting to hear about.

Gotta a pic? :biggrin:

Okay, that was three specific questions! Sorry!

ss29er

Chimp
Sep 13, 2007
I do, if you don't mind my asking. :biggrin:

Is your rig one of the earlier titanium Vassago bikes or is it one of the newer Lynskey made rigs?

Any comments on flex, especially in the BB area would be interesting to hear about.

Gotta a pic? :biggrin:

Okay, that was three specific questions! Sorry!
I have one of the earlier ones. I don't have picture handy right now, but I will let you check it out in Decorah next weekend:cheers:

NSAID

Chimp
Sep 24, 2004
Austin
An one have any time on the Ti Vassago? They look very nice and was interested to know if the dropout system works well. i have never had one like that myself.
thanks in advance
Sorry, not yet. But I am expecting to get my US made Optimus Ti any day now. I have the parts to build it up. :brows:

NSAID

Chimp
Sep 24, 2004
Austin
"Two More Weeks" is that what's happening with these US Ti Vassagos?
I believe the 16" frames shipped, although I haven't seen any customers post up with confirmation. My 18" frame is supposed to be in the "next few weeks".

NSAID

Chimp
Sep 24, 2004
Austin
My 18" Optimus Ti is enroute. UPS says it will hit my house Monday. Well, I hope the driver just gently lays on my porch :monkeydance:

Yangpei

Chimp
May 31, 2005
Pasadena
I recently built up my new Vassago Optimus Ti. I really haven't ridden it yet, except for around the driveway. So far, it feels very nice. Lighter than my Gunnar Ruffian 29er and perhaps a bit stiffer as well. Here are a few pics. I'll post a ride report after I've had some time in the saddle.

Attachments