Quantcast

Tiger Wed?

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
I'm going to ride Tiger Wednesday at 5 pm providing nothing goes wrong with my flight. Hope to meet up with some of ya'll.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by Vno
I'm going to ride Tiger Wednesday at 5 pm providing nothing goes wrong with my flight. Hope to meet up with some of ya'll.
Oh crap...I have a race at SST on Wedesday. How long are you in town for?

Kevin and I hit Tiger yesterday, and the trail is great shape. Only a few wet spots. The BBTC did a great job of clearing the fallen trees, and there are a lot of them.

For some reason the climb doesn't seem nearly as bad as last year.

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
I agree, they did an excellent job. Now that you're hard core that climb is cake!
I'll be in town through Sunday. I have to work everyday until 4 so all of my rides will be around 5pm if you happen to be going out. The only ride set in stone is a Saturday Lake Sawyer, besides that I'm open.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by Vno
I agree, they did an excellent job. Now that you're hard core that climb is cake!
I'll be in town through Sunday. I have to work everyday until 4 so all of my rides will be around 5pm if you happen to be going out. The only ride set in stone is a Saturday Lake Sawyer, besides that I'm open.
SUNDAY CAP SHUTTLE! Im pretty sure i can go. Otherwise this weekend is doing stuff with my wife and her friend from cali.,......

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by oly
SUNDAY CAP SHUTTLE! Im pretty sure i can go. Otherwise this weekend is doing stuff with my wife and her friend from cali.,......
Hummm....I might be down, but I don't want to drive all the way alone.

If you end up doing this one Vno, maybe I could car pool with you.

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
No can do. Sunday I work until 2 then have to fly out at 5. Wed-Sat nights are my only options. I'm bringing night lights too..to extend my riding pleasure.

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by oly
You mean the gutter within the gutter your mind already was at?
gosh darn it i would love to goto tiger on wednesday but dont know if i could make it there be 5pm.... man that would be pushing it.

Knobularlife

Monkey
Mar 26, 2002
Lakeweird,WA
Originally posted by Vno
Man that does sound fun....but I can't go ....Ive got some last minute packing before I head out for Moab:devil: :devil: :devil:

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by Vno
Well, Velocity Girl and myself will be there, but we won't be there at 5pm, more like 5:30-6pm is the earliest we could make it.

So I guess we'll have to try and catch up??? hehe

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
Originally posted by Snacks
Oh crap...I have a race at SST on Wedesday. How long are you in town for?

Kevin and I hit Tiger yesterday, and the trail is great shape. Only a few wet spots. The BBTC did a great job of clearing the fallen trees, and there are a lot of them.

For some reason the climb doesn't seem nearly as bad as last year.

WHAT TIME DO SST WED NIGHT RACES START?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
hmm well i met up with vno and his pals. I drove down for a quick check in the parking lot for any stragglers but didn't spy any monkeys.:(
Did Iverson which has work that's been done that is very very nice. Flew down Preston which is always nice because you usually get to eat some of it, which today was a prime trail tasting day. Then finished with N.W. Timber, jumped on the connector trail to finish.... then vno crashes like 10 feet before the parking lot!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: didn't see the ditch!!!
haha good day of riding man, we'll catch ya on the trail.:cool:

Knobularlife

Monkey
Mar 26, 2002
Lakeweird,WA
Originally posted by Skookum
hmm well i met up with vno and his pals. I drove down for a quick check in the parking lot for any stragglers but didn't spy any monkeys.:(
Did Iverson which has work that's been done that is very very nice. Flew down Preston which is always nice because you usually get to eat some of it, which today was a prime trail tasting day. Then finished with N.W. Timber, jumped on the connector trail to finish.... then vno crashes like 10 feet before the parking lot!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: didn't see the ditch!!!
haha good day of riding man, we'll catch ya on the trail.:cool:
then vno crashes like 10 feet before the parking lot!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: didn't see the ditch!!! Ya Jack Ass

Nah Just Kiddin....hope yer ok little buddy

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
ouch... I think I know exactly what you're talking about. Ditch on the left right after going down the stairs? If that's the one, that sux. I've almost hit it too....

hope you're doin ok Vno!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Happy
ouch... I think I know exactly what you're talking about. Ditch on the left right after going down the stairs? If that's the one, that sux. I've almost hit it too....

hope you're doin ok Vno!
haha yup that's the one. :devil: