Quantcast

Timberline, WV

marsbar

Chimp
Sep 25, 2009
Virginia
HEy guys and gals - I'm new to the forum...and downhill biking. This is my first season and I love it!

We're trying to plan a trip up to Timberline, WV (some friends told us about the trails and said they would be worth checking out).

I've called Timberline 3x this week and they said they don't really have any information regarding lifts/shuttles... they just know they run on Saturday.

I'm trying to get up there once in Oct and once in NOv. Does anyone know if they have lift/shuttle service on Fridays?

Any insight is helpful!!!!

Thanks in advance,
Marlie

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
Calling the mountain won't do much good right now, but they will stay open through October if people are coming up to ride. Pm JR and try ro hookup with someone that has been riding there, for maximum enjoyment.

marsbar

Chimp
Sep 25, 2009
Virginia
Thanks guys - I think we're definitly planning on heading up the first weekend in NOvember if anyone will be around. We've heard some really great stuff about the tails... and then that some others that had been up there didn't see all the great stuff we were told about :)

Anyways, we're stoked and can't wait to check out a new riding wonderland :)

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks guys - I think we're definitly planning on heading up the first weekend in NOvember if anyone will be around. We've heard some really great stuff about the tails... and then that some others that had been up there didn't see all the great stuff we were told about :)

Anyways, we're stoked and can't wait to check out a new riding wonderland :)
You may want to get out there sooner than that, they may not still be open then. Also, when you go, see if you can get JR or someone who knows the hill to show you around a bit first as it can be difficult to find some of the trails without a guide.

marsbar

Chimp
Sep 25, 2009
Virginia
THanks for the feedback!!! Looks like we'll be heading up there next weekend - Saturday, Oct 10th and/or Sunday, October 11th. Anyone gonna be out on the mountain and willing to meet up with a couple of Timberland 1st timers?