Quantcast

TN super fortune cookie suprise thread!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
This is possibly the most stupidest(best) idea for a thread i've had in a while. Tn loves suprises he said so in another thread so let's all play psychics and make a short fortune cookie prediction for the person who made a post before your's.....

For TN:
As dragonfly lands in your soup you realize now that crossroads in bamboo trail say... one way new wife with better mt. bike than you always.... or other way you sleeping on lumpy couch in living room

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Skookum said:
You will ride the Gailbraith trails while i sit here with a broken leg wishing i was there..... :drool: :D
That's true already. :( As soon as you get better you have to come up here and ride. So get better soon.

I, err... the spirit of food seconds the motion that you will gain weight by eating too much ice cream. ;)

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Skookum said:
You will realize everyone knows your a fraud. Exposed you take solice with your stuffed panda bear, he still loves you.
Umm, Okay. I don't even have a stuffed panda bear, so this fortune can't be mine. Will be the next President of Germany.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
You will notice less stray dogs when our second resturant opens.