Quantcast

To many choices...

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
snipes287 said:
hey if you got a light, we have a SS ride out of Adams Avenue Bikes, in North Park every Thursday night.

pm me if you want details
yeah I would go but I don't have a light and there's no way I'm paying over $100 for simple light!....D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Heath Sherratt said:
D-do you really ride that thing with flats? And how are those wheels working out for you...flexy? Weight?

yep...flats only for now...the Spinergy's are great super light and stiff...although I just picked up spme Crossmax XL a the swap meet. I plan on trying out tubless...D

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Stiff? I rode them and they flexed like a Yoga instructor. Ust is the bomb, those wheels are indestructo from what I hear. What's the weight on that thing? Enjoiing the horizontal dropouts yet?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Heath Sherratt said:
Stiff? I rode them and they flexed like a Yoga instructor. Ust is the bomb, those wheels are indestructo from what I hear. What's the weight on that thing? Enjoiing the horizontal dropouts yet?

Hmm..maybe they weren't in good shape...I don't know but you do weigh a bit more than me...might make a difference....anyway I just mounted the crossmax yesterday. I think I will take them out on Saturday but I still have tubes in them until my Kenda's arrive. I had to go to a bolt on rear axle to keep the wheel from moving. I'm currently looking into some tensioners...any suggestions? The complete bike is now 24lbs....D

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
BMXman said:
Hmm..maybe they weren't in good shape...I don't know but you do weigh a bit more than me...might make a difference....anyway I just mounted the crossmax yesterday. I think I will take them out on Saturday but I still have tubes in them until my Kenda's arrive. I had to go to a bolt on rear axle to keep the wheel from moving. I'm currently looking into some tensioners...any suggestions? The complete bike is now 24lbs....D
Yeah, horizontals are a PAIN!!!:nuts: I don't know if tensioners will help. Good luck with that. Maybe the ENO hub?