Quantcast

to many ss threads - Whose going this weekend

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
So after reading all of the questions about snowshoe its gotten confusing who's going so heres a thread to find out who's going the weekend of the 18th for the slopestyle and the race.
Ill be getting there friday and leaving late sunday and im gonna do the dual slalom....so who else is going?

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
another good way to clarify this would be to title this post: "Snowshoe 18-20, who's going?"

i'll be there, unfortunately not until friday night. racing DH on sat, riding and monsterparking on sunday

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
I will be there on THURSDAY NITE. I will be riding a black Cove G-spot and wearind a US/Canadian flag painted helment.If anyone reconizes me please speak so I can put faces with names?

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Heading up tuesday through sunday. Going to veg out and try and do some hiking tues and wed. Ride and race thursday- sat. monster park sunday

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I will be there with a few Monkeys. What are the plans for Monkeys Fest 3 at Snowshoe this time? We will be staying at the Summit Condos. Look for the big a$$ Ford F350 and the White 20ft trailer.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sirknight6 said:
Can't see it....n00b...:rolleyes:

:p

:rofl: :D

I think you are the n00b! I can see it, its fine!

Anyway, back to Snowshoe, i'm totally stoked. I'm super excited Jason is coming up, it will be awesome getting everyone together again!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
I think you are the n00b! I can see it, its fine!

Anyway, back to Snowshoe, i'm totally stoked. I'm super excited Jason is coming up, it will be awesome getting everyone together again!

yeah, The whole gang..Dartman will be missed, but a great reason to not be there, it's his dads B-day! Happy B-day papa Dartman! :thumb:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Hey if anyone see's me introduce yourself ill be wearing this while riding, brungeman and I will both be down there starting tomorrow (friday) morning:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
You guys be on the lookout for a Orange Morewood Izumu, it is the only one like it you will see up there. Come say hay and introduce yourself. Leaving G-Vegas at 4pm today.

See yah there,
Cecil

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
spectaculardark said:
what do they have in the way of overnight bike storage at snowshoe?
Ask at the bike shop. They have a bike check in the building next door, to the right across from the Junction Restaurant.

Mike