Quantcast

To the Girl that Sh1t in my Car

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
So I came across this in my local Craigs List. Made me chuckle thought I would share.

:rofl:

============================================================
To the girl who **** in my car - m4w

Date: 2010-02-08, 4:00PM

We met on Craigslist so I am hoping that his post finds you. I know that it could quite possibly be the most humiliating first date that you have ever been on, but I am willing to look past that.

I thought we had real chemistry sitting at BJ's Brewhouse sharing a basket of Wings while drinking the Nutty Brewnette. I really felt like there was a connection there. I found you to be intelligent and witty and looked forward to further conversation with you.

At some point in life, everyone has gambled on a fart and lost. It just happened to be on a first date in the passanger seat of my car. Please don't feel bad. The package I sent you with the Pepto the next day and the note that said "First dates are always a crap shoot. Call me." was meant to be funny, not offensive.

I have gambled on a fart and lost on multiple occasions. The first time I did it was very memorable. It happened when I was five and sitting on my uncle's lap. I am lactose intolerant, but love cheese. I probably win 95% of the time, but I don't think anyone wins 100% of the time. Thats why they call it "gambling". I'm the last person to judge you for crapping your pants. In fact, I am impressed by your boldness. The timing on the other hand, could have been a bit better... like when you're not sitting on a heated leather seat...

What I am trying to say is that if you want to go out again, I would be more than happy to take you someplace where we can get a meal high in fiber and less taxing on the digestive tract.

I await your call,

Joe

P.S - If you sharted yourself on purpose to end the evening early... Touche'...

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/mis/1592091664.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:

http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/s92YhJ3bm9GZtJXYhlHQv9GavNmLAAQbb

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I so wanted this to be real. But the guy had enough information to send the chick a package with Pepto in it but has to talk to her through CL. My heart is broken.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I have seen this before, but it still gets a laugh out of me every time.
yeah, me too. :rofl: :thumb:

ALTHOUGH.....

This actually happened to my dad once. He had a chick sh1t in the bed while they we're having sex. My dad is not known for his stellar choices in women.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
This ex-Marine I worked with once said they came back to watch a high school football game on leave and both hooked up with a drunk chick that they had a 3bee with. She talked into his microphone, while his buddy apparently decided it would be funny to "check her oil". An hour later, at the car wash, he got to stand there with the pressure hose as his buddy tried to clean the car and himself, laughing non-stop.

He said he heard a sound like someone opened a Pepsi. Then when they opened the door, he said it looked someone put their thumb over a garden hose. :bad:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
This reminds me of the movie Train Spotting and Spots accident in bed and his mother in law pulling the bed sheets out of his hands.

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
This ex-Marine I worked with once said they came back to watch a high school football game on leave and both hooked up with a drunk chick that they had a 3bee with. She talked into his microphone, while his buddy apparently decided it would be funny to "check her oil". An hour later, at the car wash, he got to stand there with the pressure hose as his buddy tried to clean the car and himself, laughing non-stop.

He said he heard a sound like someone opened a Pepsi. Then when they opened the door, he said it looked someone put their thumb over a garden hose. :bad:
Wait, what?? Need more details.