Quantcast

Today is Sunday

TurnerDHRider

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Sydney, Australia
Tenacious Doug said:
Oooooh that yellow looks much nicer than I expected, really really nice. Still gunning for blue though!
yeah apparantly the blue is real nice..but the bike shop copuldnt get it so i went with the yellow which is quite nice as well

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Damn, that yellow does look sweet. Never seen one in person or a picture.

Dave

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
TurnerDHRider said:
just bought her today! looking very stunning!! it was the last frame for the season, lucky me!! hope u guys like it!!
First off, Congrats!! The Imola Yellow looks awesome.

Second, you just walked in and bought one or you had the shop order it? :think: What state are you in?

I hope to have mine by this time next week.

TurnerDHRider

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Sydney, Australia
Salami said:
First off, Congrats!! The Imola Yellow looks awesome.

Second, you just walked in and bought one or you had the shop order it? :think: What state are you in?

I hope to have mine by this time next week.
i live in Australia..i walked in a bought it..and it was the last frame that they are going get...

also DW....i think i read a post of u before saying that u took the sunday to Whistler...and i am planning to do that...is it a good idea..or should it stay on a DH track and stay away from the hucks? and also wens taht DW-link website going to finish...i want to see the set up tips for the 5th element for the sunday...

cheers? and thanks for the comments!

KC

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
nice KC... hope ya enjoy it... can i ask what one sells for back home ??? i haven t lived in oz for a few years, and i d like to see if DH stuff is as expensive as i remember...

post a few pictures when she is built up... where in oz are ya ???

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Hope you didnt get your RM name tatoo'd anywhere.... :)

And whistler has plenty of DH trails that thing would be right at home on.... you could ride all day without having to "huck".

Jan 2, 2005
TurnerDHRider said:
i live in Australia..i walked in a bought it..and it was the last frame that they are going get...

also DW....i think i read a post of u before saying that u took the sunday to Whistler...and i am planning to do that...is it a good idea..or should it stay on a DH track and stay away from the hucks? and also wens taht DW-link website going to finish...i want to see the set up tips for the 5th element for the sunday...

cheers? and thanks for the comments!

KC

I know of a mtb holiday company that will be renting out sundays at whistler, so it should be ok there.

Just confimrd that mine shall be on my door step tomorrow!!
Cant wait to get it built up, ive wated ages for it!!! :)

TurnerDHRider

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Sydney, Australia
partsbara said:
nice KC... hope ya enjoy it... can i ask what one sells for back home ??? i haven t lived in oz for a few years, and i d like to see if DH stuff is as expensive as i remember...

post a few pictures when she is built up... where in oz are ya ???
yeah thie factory cost 4200 aud..which is very expensive compared to the American market..and most bike stuff in Aus is pretty expensive so i dont think it has changed.but i get most of my componetnes from a bike shop that i know in Hong Kong and they are real pro...not some dodgy chinese shop!

and i live in Sydney..north shore

KC

TurnerDHRider

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Sydney, Australia
and also i m going to take the red sticks off my dorado...and is there someway that i can do it without ruining the forks and wat about the gluey residue crap that is left behind after peeling stickers off..i heard u use some alochol based claener and it should be fine..is that right?

and does anyone know where i can get carbon fibre mud guards for the dorado?

thanks

KC

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
TurnerDHRider said:
and also i m going to take the red sticks off my dorado...and is there someway that i can do it without ruining the forks and wat about the gluey residue crap that is left behind after peeling stickers off..i heard u use some alochol based claener and it should be fine..is that right?

and does anyone know where i can get carbon fibre mud guards for the dorado?

thanks

KC

on mine last year i just started it with a razor blad i think and ran the razor along under it to get it off. Then just used some paint thinner i think and rubbed it real hard with a paper towel. The gue will all bunch/roll up into strands and u can just rip it off with ur fingers.