Quantcast

Today's lunch thread!

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
ThePriceSeliger said:
There is a Thai Arawan litterally 1 minute from my house, and I think/thought it was the only one.
Is that the one on Georgia St., just down from Starbuck's??? Never heard of it.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
SkaredShtles said:
You don't like tamales?!? :think:
I went to the Tamale Festival in downtown Phoenix a couple weeks ago, (just to ride a little and see what's up) and got a great photo of pidgeons eating some vomit right by the exit.

No, tamales suck.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stinkyboy said:
I went to the Tamale Festival in downtown Phoenix a couple weeks ago, (just to ride a little and see what's up) and got a great photo of pidgeons eating some vomit right by the exit.

No, tamales suck.
You should be removed from Phoenix and forced to live in North Dakota. :mad:

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
ThePriceSeliger said:
Now it's dinner time. Whats in mind? I'm thinking Mexican!
OOHHHH Mexican!! Now you're talking!!
Tacos Garcia sounds good to me for a fairly mainstream Mexican meal, but if you really want the good stuff, La Compana can't be beat.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Potroast88 said:
OOHHHH Mexican!! Now you're talking!!
Tacos Garcia sounds good to me for a fairly mainstream Mexican meal, but if you really want the good stuff, La Compana can't be beat.
No, those meals are all very good, but my mom said something about making Tacos, and as you know, you can't beat home made mexican. I still want chinese though. It might not be to late.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
ThePriceSeliger said:
No, those meals are all very good, but my mom said something about making Tacos, and as you know, you can't beat home made mexican. I still want chinese though. It might not be to late.
True, you can't beat homemade Mexican.....if you're a Mexican. You're as honky as they come.