Quantcast

Tom Morello Debut Cd

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
this is not really what i expected when i heard he was gonna come out with a cd. i was hoping for crazy guitar riffs while saying **** the president or something like that...but instead it's almost more countryish while saying **** the president

Musician and political and social activist Tom Morello's stark new album as The Nightwatchman, 'One Man Revolution,' is a dark, urgent portrait of a world in turmoil, 13 songs of "bitterness and revenge." Morello, the Grammy Award-winning guitarist of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave, compares war zones in the US and Iraq, proclaims that Jesus was black and pinpoints the sociopolitical struggles of the American leftist underground in the series of self-penned originals, singing and playing acoustic guitar for the first time on record.
video for the song Road i must travel

edit: i guess he must take after his mom....here's a live video with his mom introducing him by saying **** the bush administration

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Not bad - just can't stand their politics.

Was laughing at his line of how he has fought in the jungle and in the streets... really? What Jungle did you fight in?