Quantcast

Tomato creek video. Comox Valley.

ciszewski

Monkey
Aug 7, 2008
Brockville
cool video.

no offence, but you got owned by your dog :eek:, might want to step it up a bit. Butt none the less, nice riding. I wish I could ride my bike right now.

tuumbaq

Monkey
Jul 5, 2006
Squamish BC
VERY irritating soundtrack but like VERY.Most of the trail looks flat,should have been on a trail IMO.

Sorry bro, Im sure you had a lot of fun doing it , thanks for putting this up together but that video didnt do it for me Im affraid

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
The beginning part of the trail was pretty mellow but then it got fairly gnar towards the end. I liked the video, nicely done.

Is that a pitbull? If so you can't be blamed if it was faster than you, haha.

Universe

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Courtenay, BC
The beginning part of the trail was pretty mellow but then it got fairly gnar towards the end. I liked the video, nicely done.

Thanks, and you are correct on all counts. Flat at the beginning then it dives. Very fast a fun trail...calling it flat is ridiculous. Pitbulls are fast but no dog could keep up top to bottom non stop.

Skifreak

Chimp
Jan 26, 2007

She tops out at 35km/h on fireroads, but probably does 30-45 seconds of that then pulls off to rest up a bit - tight singletrack though - no chance of beating her if she's in top form :)