Quantcast

Tomorrow will be a busy, busy day

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
LordOpie said:
what the hell is wrong with you making fun of mentally challenged people?
No kidding. How Jewish.

:hot:

edit: H8R ducks behind desk....

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
robdamanii said:
If you don't like it, why are you reading and commenting? You know, I never understood why people would actually bother to go out of their way to play "angry typing guy" and actually bother to write words that are just blanked out by the filter, when really, the only person who you're hurting is yourself. Look at you! Your blood pressure is up, your clenching your teeth and you're all tense. Calmo man. Be the Zen master. Take up meditating or yoga or scratching small puppies behind the ears. It'll work, really! No matter how you do it, relax man, it's only as serious as the rest of the internet. Unless you're Al Gore, then it's pretty serious since you invented it.
Holy Christ...Point in Case right here...WTF was that? Has the syphillis affected your mind?

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
BurlyShirley said:
Holy Christ...Point in Case right here...WTF was that? Has the syphillis affected your mind?
Yea, I agree. I think he's gone apesh!t. He actually thought I was angry or care about his life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Sherpa said:
Yea, I agree. I think he's gone apesh!t. He actually thought I was angry or care about his life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You ok? I mean..I'm worried man. Check your pulse bro. You want a glass of water? Remember your blood pressure dude....

Just calm down now.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
H8R said:
You ok? I mean..I'm worried man. Check your pulse bro. You want a glass of water? Remember your blood pressure dude....

Just calm down now.
I might listen to him if he was going to be a real doctor.