Quantcast

Tonights inebration enabler

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
This stuff is called shochu. This particular one is made from barley. 25%- cause that's how many brain cells it kills every time. I drink it with water and ice.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
I think I had that once at a sushi place. Is it kind of a sweet drink? Tastes like really good juice concentrate, doesn't have much alcohol, but can knock you on yer ass?

The Ito

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
If it's made from barley it has a lot of alcohol! They brew a barley wine here at Deschutes that they will only serve in half pints.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
ito said:
I think I had that once at a sushi place. Is it kind of a sweet drink? Tastes like really good juice concentrate, doesn't have much alcohol, but can knock you on yer ass?

The Ito
Just judging by the alcohol content it's probably meant to be drunk the same way as sake which is a similar alcohol content. I learnt to drink it with water but..........it's not sweet at all......no it's sweet cause it puts you on your ear like me right now, f*ck me it's 5.34 am. Ito are you Japanese, Ito is a Japanese name.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
valve bouncer said:
Just judging by the alcohol content it's probably meant to be drunk the same way as sake which is a similar alcohol content. I learnt to drink it with water but..........it's not sweet at all......no it's sweet cause it puts you on your ear like me right now, f*ck me it's 5.34 am. Ito are you Japanese, Ito is a Japanese name.
Haha, no Ito is Spanish :D. Came from SPanish class, teacher called my PablITO....Ito was easier to yell during soccer and XC season. I'm a whitie though.

We used to go Sake bombing twice a month or so during my freshman year in college. The place didn't card and we brought in enough business that they'd throw in free sushi with the alcohol! That was where I tried the sweet liquor. Now that I think about it, the stuff was 35% or something and kind of orange looking. Get some sleep man.

The Ito