Quantcast

Tonight's plan is to....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
Occasionally it shows up in the store here. Its pretty freakin' potent.
I have yet to meet a beer that I find too potent. In honor of UKjason I should say I have yet to meat a bear that I find too potent.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The other night I discovered Victory Golden Monkey Triple Ale. The other night I also blacked out (but I blame THAT on the jager. and the soco. and the other shots i don't remember taking)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601102&sid=aPyZa5QuZ7Gk&refer=uk

Maybe this is why ukjason went over the edge.
The ex-wife of U.K. insurance multimillionaire John Charman won a record 48-million pound ($90 million) divorce award, cementing England's reputation as among the most lucrative places to divorce rich men.

Charman, 53, the chief executive officer of insurer Axis Capital Holdings Ltd., was married for 29 years before splitting from his wife Beverley in 2005. He said he would appeal the decision, calling the size of the award ``grotesque and unfair.''

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
ukjason said:
Drinks some of these

View attachment 88338

Then some of these

View attachment 88336

Then finish off with a bit of this resulting in me being Rat Arsed

View attachment 88337
Holy sh1t Jason. I am ashamed. :nonono:
Guys, I officially apollogise on behalf of the UK for Jason's beverage choice. MI5 agents will be visiting him shortly and he will be whipped like a Muslim stripper until he buys real Lager.

Jason, try to graduate onto Kronenbourg, or Stella, or Budvar, or Grolsh... There are so many quality Lagers to choose from... That sh1t is piss.