Quantcast

Too Much Caffeine

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I do that almost every day. now that I'm working in an office, i have taken up the utterly disgusting habbit of gnawing on my fingers. i chew them raw. I have been working on cutting back on caffiene for the past couple of days for this reason.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
cannondalejunky said:
unless you overdose on caffeine pills
I don't like it in pill form, it's coffee for me. I switch to Dew at times in the afternoon. It is tough to drink too much caffeine though because you will fill up and piss yourself before you OD.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
There is nothing worse than a reformed junkie... last month I gave up coffee entirely.

This summer I am touring Alaska on my bike with some friends. We are going from Anchorage to Fairbanks and will spend a few days in the Denali National Park. Apparently there are no Starbucks between the two metro areas.

I used to drink 4 quad espressos every day... if I didn't have the first one by 10 or so in the morning I'd have a severe headache.

I stopped cold turkey - the withdrawall heardache was intense and lasted for 3 days, my eyes pounded and gave the sensation that everything was backlit with extremely bright white light.

So now I'm clean, may God have mercy on your caffeine dependent souls. :evil:

Oct 3, 2003
Denver, CO
jimmydean said:
I don't like it in pill form, it's coffee for me. I switch to Dew at times in the afternoon. It is tough to drink too much caffeine though because you will fill up and piss yourself before you OD.
as a child i was addicted to mt. dew, 12 pack a day. sometimes more. if i didnt have one every few hours i would get a headache and feel ****ty. glad to say im off the wagon, but not completely i still need at least 1 or 2 a day to stay happy.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Serial Midget said:
There is nothing worse than a reformed junkie... last month I gave up coffee entirely.

This summer I am touring Alaska on my bike with some friends. We are going from Anchorage to Fairbanks and will spend a few days in the Denali National Park. Apparently there are no Starbucks between the two metro areas.

I used to drink 4 quad espressos every day... if I didn't have the first one by 10 or so in the morning I'd have a severe headache.

I stopped cold turkey - the withdrawall heardache was intense and lasted for 3 days, my eyes pounded and gave the sensation that everything was backlit with extremely bright white light.

If I were you I would celebrate with a nice cup of joe.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Serial Midget said:

i was caf free for a while. i'm not sure why i'm back but i'm am.