Quantcast

TOO TECHNO for me....Core-Cooler PCLPs

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Holy retardo technology...anybody wanna wrap their brain around this one:

http://www.sixsixone.com/catalog.aspx?id=f59dd892-a0be-4b2a-8c87-635e8ee1b462&pl=BIKE
CORE COOLER
Your Personal Radiator
In development for 2 years with Cool Tekwear, SIXSIXONE and Bob Hannah..... Used by fire fighters, first responders, military personnel, athletes and race teams, the SIXSIXONE Core-Cooler Personal Radiator™, works by utilizing the latest advances in Polycrylamide Cross-Linked Polymer technology. PCLPs are non-toxic, hypoallergenic and completely inert plastics, which absorb liquids. The SIXSIXONE Core-Cooler's specific compound of PCLPs uptake water at a rate of 500:1. Soak the Personal Radiator in water for as little as 5 minutes, or up to 120 min. Allow to dry, Velcro the "SIXSIXONE Core-Cooler" on and stay cool for up to 5 days.
New for 2006! Available End of March!
The SIXSIXONE Core-Cooler PCLPs along with our special combination of fabrics create a two-stage cooling system keeping the user cool.
Cools by evaporation, as water vapor is released around the upper body. The effect is an overall increase in energy and comfort.
As the water vaporizes away, the SIXSIXONE Core-Cooler loses weight but maintains it's full cooling capacity.
The inner liner poly-suede material gives a soft non-abrasive feeling and creates a heat sync against the skin, which rapidly cools heat radiating to the body surface.
Fully hydrated will cool up to 5 days on a single soaking and weigh only 1-1/4 lbs.
Dry to the touch after soaking and will not wet your clothing.
Ergonomic shape makes for a comfortable fit.
No need to refrigerate! Cools itself through evaporation.
Soaking for 5-minutes will offer light-weight cooling power for a long moto or all day.
10 to 20 minutes will cool for up to 48 hours.
1-2 hours will fully charge and last up to 5 days.

Oh..and check out the new shorts...finally somebody made a hip protector that isn't a massive, spandex maxi pad...

http://www.sixsixone.com/catalog.aspx?id=cc362590-74e0-4fc2-b8fd-1f1166ae34a3&pl=BIKE

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I've seen those before.....the concept piece not the 661 adaptation. The ones I saw had full on hoods though. A friend of mine from highschool was a smoke jumper in montana one summer and showed it to me. Heavy but functional I guess.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I will take those shorts and that upper body suit.

I want to wear those mesh shorts to the mall with an 80's version big holed mesh cut off football jersey.......and wrestling boots.
Watch out ladies.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
come august and september at the rock, those things would be worth their weight in gold.

you get more drained from waiting on shuttles than you do riding.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
surfinguru said:
Hmmm...new pressure suit looks pretty nice. I'd still like to see the arms as seperate pieces ala RockGardn. But $300? Might as well just by some Dainese. :rolleyes:
Chest plate on that thing...........looks flexy.

I'm being completely serious too.

That jacket looks about as protective as a long sleeve t-shirt with a bunch of dried gum stuck to it.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
sayndesyn said:
looks like 661 is copying the Dainese Race cut... about time. I'm e-stalking you paul. every thread you right in I will right after until you are too petrified to write in another thread. be very afraid.
stalker bastid... farkin empty house mate.. stoked...

out of freakin guiness... must burn down and hit aral for bischof...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
sayndesyn said:
some things never change; ) Drink 1 or 13 bischof for me
I drank alot of jager last weekend and 10 beers. I was drunk till 1pm. The insanity.
i hope you prayed for your own worthless soul the following day...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
sayndesyn said:
I almost puked in a restaurant actually. It was awesome
call me when you ve personally grilled your own cell phone in a resturant in downtown imabari, japan... :)

i ll go to hell (hopefully)...

BURN EVERYTHING...

'where did i leave my book of matches'...

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
you will be rewarded for your lifetime of sin by going to heaven where you will listen to a limited justin timberlake LP while you, Missy elliot, and Robbie Bourdon freestyle and drink Smirnoff Ice. That's what you get for not taking the good book to heart.