Quantcast

///<<<too true tuesday GMT>>>\\\

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Meeting with Products director set for Thursday. Explained whole situation, appreciated candor. Sounds like he got matching info from Products AVP about my situation, which was inline and was positive about my position for Products. Feeling good about this.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Meeting with Products director set for Thursday. Explained whole situation, appreciated candor. Sounds like he got matching info from Products AVP about my situation, which was inline and was positive about my position for Products. Feeling good about this.
Hooked on a ///Feeling

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Mother of fuck the traffic sucked getting home tonight. Good thing I have left over taco stuffz to remedy that.

And my leg juice seems to have seeped through nonstick gauze pad, plus gauze wrap and a tensor bandage. When will this thing heal, fuck.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Little late checking in, but hanging out outside of Prince George, BC having some poutine. Mmm, poutine.

Saw 12 bears, 11 black and 1 grizzly the past 2 days. So that was pretty cool. Off to Bella Coola here shortly to try and see a spirit bear.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yes, I have better things to post. Maybe tomorrow.

Right now....I'm sitting on the phone with apple support to help the kiddo be able to use hand me down iphone 4s. Sadly... it just needs to work as a house phone (via google hangouts) since my sub schedule is unpredictable.... ugh

:wait:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
From NPR:

According to the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale, people caught in a Category 4 storm can expect to see "catastrophic damage." From the official guideline:

"Well-built framed homes can sustain severe damage with loss of most of the roof structure and/or some exterior walls. Most trees will be snapped or uprooted and power poles downed. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months."
:panic:

Trails will not be crowded this weekend...