Quantcast

Tool 10,000 days

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Got a advanced copy of 10,000 days...definitely worth the price of admission. Can't wait to buy the real deal Tuesday to see if the mixing/effects are the same. Maynards voice sounds very raw and untouched compared to the last few previous albums. Fans will not be disapointed.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
They are playing Vicarious on the radio like it's going out of style. Good song, but already getting old. Is it indicative of teh rest of the album?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
No. Vicarious is their most radio friendly song. The rest is darker.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Did you get the internet bootleg? Or a real advance copy with artwork?

If you look into tool blogs the conspiracy theorys are so wild. Some believe the internet disk is a fake, part of a 2 disk set, unmixed demos and so on....

The blogs are pretty funny really... the best thing i read was a tool fan who was disapointed that the song "pot" was too straight forward, without any hidden meaning for him to decipher...

few more days for the real deal. I will buy a real copy even though i already have it... or do i? then in 3 months they will release the copy with the extra songs, then 3 months after that the copy with the DVD, then after that.... and so on,....

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Yeah, it was an internet disk but it did come with artwork that was downloaded as well. As far as it being the real deal,...hmm maybe it's actually milli vanilli....son of a.....!

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Pegboy said:
Yeah, it was an internet disk but it did come with artwork that was downloaded as well. As far as it being the real deal,...hmm maybe it's actually milli vanilli....son of a.....!
LOL Milli Vanilli :oink: