Quantcast

Tool Fans

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Bicyclist said:
Any way of posting a linky for a download???
I've got it but I have to FTP it, and it's going sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. So not from my end of things, BeerDemon has one of the songs allready and the rest are headed his way, he may be better at that sort of stuff than me.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Bicyclist said:
Any way of posting a linky for a download???
There isnt a "link" if you pm me i might be able to help you...

PS the new head monkey must be a TOOL fan because there is alot of contraband file sharing content in this thread, if i was to ask where i can get a free copy of CS2 everyone would be all over me like a pack of wild dogs...:)

Maynard pho life.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
no doubt I have seen many threads deleted before, being they mentioned DL'ing music files

so anyway, who can hook me up w/some free Tool ??

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
manhattanprjkt83 said:
PS the new head monkey must be a TOOL fan because there is alot of contraband file sharing content in this thread, if i was to ask where i can get a free copy of CS2 everyone would be all over me like a pack of wild dogs...:)
I don't know what you mean. Maxy just sent me a link to a lyrics site :clue: .

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MunkeeHucker said:
I like Klein Tools, I think Master mechanic's are junk and Snap-on is over priced....
Park tools are great, but the whole super-christian thing with them is creepy.

I wish Klein made bike tools. :drool:

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I'm getting tickets for the Seattle show and flying out. Concert is the same day as the album release...it's gonna be nuckin' futs.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
ok tool fans.. if somebody wanted to DL the 10,000 album they could click HERE

click on the free .. and save.. then you can open it with winrar...

no ive never done this before

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I just got the whole alblum from a friend in IT.... haha... it seems legit too..... not some fake out like with the last record.....

oh yea, and tomorrow 10 am tickes go on slae for tool at the paramount in seattle. Im part of a 3 person buying group to make sure we can get tickets. Any extras will be easy to sell since the paramount only holds 2800.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Blue is the biggest dip**** on this site. Not only is he a class A moron, but he gave me negative rep because "Tool is Lame". Sorry Blue, but I don't think Nsync is going to have a new album any time soon.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
manhattanprjkt83 said:
beerdeamon i have got the legit version too...

its great...

cmon now we all know the only legit thing out there is this.......

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I dowloaded most of the CD on Limewire. Rosetta Stoned and Intension have a lot of non-Toolish screaming in them, are those the real songs? Limewire isn't exactly the most reliable source...

Otherwise the cd rocks my socks.