Quantcast

Tool unpublished songs.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
maybe N8 can help out on this one. Where can i find these unpublished tool songs. And what the meaning of the Song muhammad my friend ( the lyrics can be found at www.azlyrics.com.) :cool:

Divorced
Muhammad My Friend
Calling Dr. Love
Spasm
Stranglehold
Demon Cleaner
No Quarter
Revolution

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
Some of those songs were on the limited edition Salival release (no quarter was definately). Revolution was a song Maynard sung on with Rage Against the MAchine (it might have been live), Calling Dr Love was on a KISS tribute album where MAynard sang with a group of other famous dudes, Muhammad my friend was a duet he sung with Tori Amos for some TV appearance she did, and i'm not so sure about the rest.

Good luck.

Dan

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I think the divorced song is from the melvins release the CRYBABY. Look up ipecac records. its was part of a 3 cd set. The crybaby had the melvins performing with a bunch differnt bands, and i think the divorced song is there. I looked for the CD, but couldnt find it.

Deamon Cleaner i think was a KYUSS song. (before Queens of the stoneage), I didnt know tool did that as a cover, but im sure there lots of covers out there we dont know about.

SoCalsurfer

Barney
Nov 1, 2004
Venice, CA
Have you guys heard the new Rammstein : "reis, reis" album......BooyahhH! Mofo......kick's ass..

"We all live in America, America"

By the way! What kinda music do people listen on this board?