Quantcast

top 10 ugliest rock stars

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
How the hell did Lemmy not make that list???? JEBUS...I'd think he'd be the first...and that shane mcgowan dude...holy crap...never seen that dude...hope I never do again!
lemmy made the 2nd list.

i wanna know how they overlooked mark e smith:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar

What this one of the "hot" lesbians that was stealing microwaves awhile back? If so I think you need to update your definition of "hot".

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I loved the captions under each picture...truly a hideous lot, though, for sure. Chances are those miserable mugs got into the bidness so that they, too, might experience the naughty pleasures of the flesh effectively barred them by their looks.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
Damn, if she's got that much hayer on her face, I don't even wanna know what her bikini line might look like! :blah:
for that, you should check out the video for "Set It Off'", by Peaches.

it's really the last word on the subject.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
I didn't even make it 8 seconds into that video. :dead:
then you missed the big payoff (not to mention the hot lesbians kissing. they were decidely better looking than the one w/ the 'stache in this thread).

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Le Tigre is a great band.

Well, not the latest one, bit of a yawn - but over all a really good new-wave act.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i was never a fan of bikini kill or le tigre, but i did like kathleen hanna for slagging courtney hole, and also for her bit in a sonic youth vid (bull in the heather?)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW - where the hell is Dio on this list?

Tommy Aldridge?

Alice Cooper?

Tom G. Warrior?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
laura said:
oh my god....................................... :drool:
It's just funny to me, I've known that guy for years from back in the Gilman St. days. Image is everything I guess - he never seemed like the hunky type.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Nathan Cloud said:
How dare they disrespect Lemmy!!!!!

And huh? No Geddy Lee?
I just played a show w/ Lemmy two weeks ago. On stage - ugly. Up close back stage - VERY ugly, and ultra cool. He is the Johnny Cash of hard rock.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
H8R said:
It's just funny to me, I've known that guy for years from back in the Gilman St. days. Image is everything I guess - he never seemed like the hunky type.

i don't think he's hunky, i think he's hot. mmmmm, mmm ,mmmm, mmm, mmm.

nothing like a guy with metal through his face or tatoos every where who looks like he may not have bathed for the last millenia, and could have been strung out on drugs for just as long to get a girl all hot and bothered. i prefer his skinneir days to the new buff tim. really, its the voice that gets me. damn, i can't quit.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:
What's wrong with the singer from Rancid? I dare you to find a flaw here...

AARGGGG MY EYES.......:eek:

Rancid is one of my favorite bands (along NoFx, Mr. T experience), but I've never seen a picture. I had never seen them. :rolleyes: I may have to rething my musical tastes...

No one could possubly be more freaky than Michael Jack-son.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
both tom waits and keef are ultra-cool though. gotta give 'em some slack, even though they look like they were beaten w/ a sack-full of D batteries.