Quantcast

Totally psyched for Resident Evil: Apocalypse

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I don't usually get psyched for movies but the first one was a pretty kick ass movie that totally caught me by suprise when I watched it.

Anybody else like it?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
MMMMmmmmm Milla :drool: ( I wonder if she drives a Jetta?)

MMmmmm... Zombies :D

Looks pretty good!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I didn't see the 1st movie....it probably sets up the 2nd one right? Kind of explains things.....

Back in the day I think I played that video game.......by myself.......late at night/early morning....and scared the crap out of myself. :D Felt the creepy crawlies all over me. :)

The constant moan of the Zombies and the lack of good sight of the rooms really freaked me out. It was funny because I got worked up and then I couldn't jsut shake that weird feeling. Good video game :thumb:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I never played the game, but it always seemed to be the favorite of a couple friends.

The first one kinda caught me by surprise. I was expecting a horrible movie and it actually turned out okay--I'll definitely maybe see the next one.

I like Milla a lot, but she still has some work before she becomes the next Sigourney(sp?).

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
I don't usually get psyched for movies but the first one was a pretty kick ass movie that totally caught me by suprise when I watched it.

Anybody else like it?
I have the 1st on DVD.....kick ass movie

oh god I love Milla :heart: :love: :drool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I have the 1st on DVD.....kick ass movie

oh god I love Milla :heart: :love: :drool:

Yeah I was totally suprised by the first one. It was pretty cool!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
yah i dig leeloo too.

i didn't like the first one either, which i was pretty upset over because with the girl fight gal (rodriguez?) i thought it was a perfect recipe for a kick ass movie.
i liked the laser scene, that was pretty core...
but i always thought they should have started the movie where it ended, with mass carnage and zombies roaming the streets.
So with that i go to the theater today and go watch the second one in anticipation of liking it.....