Toyota bike stolen at SEMA!! Keep an eye out

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

konifere

Monkey
Dec 20, 2021
Whoa whoa calm down people. I just wanted to anodize the blue shock knob to be bronze too, I’ll bring it back afterwards. I couldn’t stand it, sorry.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah I've been to those shows and CES .Used to be on the industry and a ton of shit gets stolen almost always an inside job...or someone let someone in and walked away...
I used to have to setup a giant booth at an industrial trade show in Chicago (IMTS). Had to hire Teamsters to do all of the work. One guy was explaining to me how they would steal boats during the boat show by lifting them up into the rafters and hiding them. A few weeks later after things cooled down they would get set down into the lake. The night after he explained all of this someone broke into our area and stole all of the TV displays we had.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
It will be spotted in the back of some Toyotaboi's Tundra and he will be striking up conversations and informing everybody about how reliable the bike is and that he could make money when he offloads it because Toyotas hold their value so well.