Quantcast

TR 450 Build

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
First off i want to thank all the guys at drop n zone for all their help and hooking me up with the sweet paint job. Especially matt. Thanks again guys. She is a work in progress. Changing parts out as i get the money. All i can say is that the TR 450 is an awesome bike. Super fast, rails corners, cruises through rock gardens like it was nothing. Highly recommended. Thought id share.

(Updated) Build Specs:

Frame: Transition TR 450 (size large)
Fork: 2010 Boxxer Team
Rear Shock: Fox RC4
Wheels: 09 Mavic Deemaxs
Cranks: Saint M815-1 165mm
Chainring: E13 DH Ring 36T
Cassette: Sram PG 970 DH
Pedals: Straitlines
Brakes: Avid Elixir Cr's 203mm F/R
Bars: Chromag Fubar OSX
Stem: Straitline Ultra Direct mount
Seat: Funn Skinny RL
Seat post: RaceFace Evolve DH
Grips: ODI Ruffians with Transition Bar ends
Headset: Cane Creek
Shifter: Sram X9
Derailleur: Sram X9 Short Cage
Tires: High Rollers, Swamp Things, Or Muddy Marys depending on conditions
Chainguide: E13 LG1+

Attachments

Last edited:

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
how well does it pedal without a chain?? :D jk mate looks good! lets see some action shots.
hahaha i was waiting for that... but it pedals amazing with a chain a very small amount of pedal bob. Very pleased. Alot better than my old yakuza. Should get some action shots today. Going out with a photographer friend of mine and a few buddies. I'll post some up.

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
I love the large. I almost got a medium, but Matt at drop n zone said id be better off with the large. Im 6'3". You could go either way i think. Your right on the borderline between large and medium. I think transitions medium sizing goes up to 6'. I would get a large if i was you

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
Thanks manhattan. I tried. I don't like crazy colors or want to have some wacked out color scheme going. Anyways there are a few updates to her since those pics. Here is the new and improved. New parts. 2010 Boxxer Team, Chromag Fubar OSX bars, Avid Elixir CR's