Quantcast

trail ID in NWD 3...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
does anyone know where mike houseman & that other dude are riding? after the bender segment at the beginning.

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
You're probably thinking of NWD 1... It's Mike King and one of the Housemans. I think the trail's in San Diego.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
If its is the NWD 1 segment, its the Anderson Truck Trails/World Cup course near Alpine, CA. A couple of guys on RideMonkey took me out there a couple of years ago. Fun, but it was HOT and dusty. That rock drop/gap thing that King hits is such fun. I followed Loonatic into it blind and was lucky enough to clear it on my first try.

<-----

As a matter of fact my avatar was taken on those trails when I tasted some dirt.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by profro
As a matter of fact my avatar was taken on those trails when I tasted some dirt.
I remember that ride... when you hit that section I was thinking.. "ok, why did he do that?" :D
good times!!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I was such a newbe then. :D That week I was getting over a sinus infection and I had NO energy. Needless to say we rode there, then Loo and I headed up to Noble and rode there right after. God I was so tired. The best part was that I had to pack up my bike and box it for the 6:00am flight back home and we didn't get back until amost midnight. I remember that day fondly. I need to get back out there and chill with you guys again real soon.