Quantcast

trail ideas

william4269

Chimp
Aug 16, 2009
canada
found a new dh/fr trail that im able to build on. theres a forest and no one goes in it. so nothing will get taken down. what should i build? any ideas for some shore stuff?

livewakesnow

Monkey
Nov 19, 2008
woodinville
build things NO ONE has ever seen b4 like log ride loops and inverted wallride loops and oh geeee and i cant even describe whats going through my mind lol. you could build everything upside down. ive never seen that before, well except when crashing

chance199

Monkey
May 23, 2009
Port Orchard, WA
build things NO ONE has ever seen b4 like log ride loops and inverted wallride loops and oh geeee and i cant even describe whats going through my mind lol. you could build everything upside down. ive never seen that before, well except when crashing
im going to agree with him there, build some loops the you hit a jump and fly right into the pop out on to the landing ramp haha
how about some big ol' log rides, some big gap jumps and some drops

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
a 20 foot log ride into a 10 foot drop leading into a bunch of big jumps with the last one being a step up then into another log ride with another drop.....

livewakesnow

Monkey
Nov 19, 2008
woodinville
holy crap! it could be like a circle. never ending. NEVVVER ENDING.

Were talking Jump Log Ride Berm logride jump berm berm berm berm logridee walllride jump berm and then it could all start over!:eek: