Linear Up a rock

The Turtle off of Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IF_Rider

Double D On the new log ride

Stray Cat on the New Log ride

He made the turn but dropped his wheel

A rather Unpleasant Dismount

Rich Flying

I forgot to bring my Spare camera Batteries so I couldn't Take any More Pics till we got back

Well We got Back to Dynamic Bicycles where they were generous enough to let us Host our shindig there.

MMMMMMMMMM pulled Pork

Having a Good time

and the final thing we needed to do was the drawing for the Sinister Gruitr

Congrats go to ----- Dave Riding -------- who next season will be on a Nice new Sinister.

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
Wha? :shocked: Dave Riding has quite the streak of winning NEMBA raffles...I mean, this is his THIRD Frame in as many years...A 2004 Bullit, A Cannondale Chase, and now A Gruitr! I say something is fixed. FIXED I tell ya!
Looks like you all had a nice day. Weather was great!

CP

BTF

Chimp
Dec 28, 2001
Boston Ma
Wha? :shocked: Dave Riding has quite the streak of winning NEMBA raffles...I mean, this is his THIRD Frame in as many years...A 2004 Bullit, A Cannondale Chase, and now A Gruitr! I say something is fixed. FIXED I tell ya!
Looks like you all had a nice day. Weather was great!

CP
Wow! Congrats Mr Dave Riding. I was at the Seaside Cycle event when he won the Bullit. Hmmm maybe there is something to be said about a fix...

;) tee hee hee.

On another note...I'm glad I missed yet again another day with you guys. The baby shower I attended was off the hook:disgust1:

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
WooHoo!

Twas an unexpected surprise. Already starting to lookup my options for the build.

Like they say, It's better to be lucky than good.

Thanks to everyone that's done work there over the past 5 years and to everyone who helped make that happen for the couple years before that as well! It's definitely a unique spot to ride at.

I guess I'll show up to more trail days next year.

D Lucky R

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Hey Dave - F*CK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Bastard... I've never won a thing!!!
What are you talking about. Didn't you win a helmet or some tires the night I won the bullit? It memory serves me correct, I believe you at least got a sinister t-shirt that night.

Anyway my friend I think you got lucky in love......would you really like to trade?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
What are you talking about. Didn't you win a helmet or some tires the night I won the bullit? It memory serves me correct, I believe you at least got a sinister t-shirt that night.

Anyway my friend I think you got lucky in love......would you really like to trade?
Yeah... I caught one T-shirt once.

and she's the lucky one... :banana::brows: