Quantcast

Trail / Riding Common Sense

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
The area at upper is different because it is out of the way. The top of alpine should be left open for riders who like to bomb top to bottom. You should try it some time.:thumb:
you sir, need to kindly just quit your b*tching and get over yourself. I can do a top to bottom run actually, I just choose not to because personally there's no reason to unless im trying to do a speed run. why wipe myself out when I don't need to? get off your high horse and calm it down a bit. and i bet if you yelled a heads up when you came outta chute de satchum im sure people would kindly move so you could proceed down alpine. But probably with anyones luck who wants to do this, like almost everyone else said, you'll get stuck behind a new rider whos taking the trail nice and slow. The only reason why I stop at the top anyways is just so that I can look ahead and not get aggravated because someones taking the trail slower than I would. Get a clue before you open your mouth next time :disgust1:

TeeDee

Chimp
Apr 30, 2005
JerZey
We can all fix this together by putting 3.0's on our bikes and running them over cuz we can!
Then they will learn real fast.

noskcaj

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
Northford, CT
I rode on sunday and did a couple top to bottom runs at full pace and at times got behind a slower rider and had to relax a bit. But these spots were usually in the rock gardens rather than people hanging out in the trail. Anytime you're riding on a busy day, such as the weekend, there are going to be people just riding for fun. If you can't ride at a slightly slower pace or change your line to go around some people, then you really need to reconsider why you're riding a bike. Also, on one of the runs I took Ripper without any interruption or loss of pace while going from chute and across the alpine start. Basically, if you are too full of yourself to relax and let other riders do their thing on weekends, you should save everyone the aggravation and just ride during the week or learn to keep race pace when you know the trail is open and enjoy the day when you cant blast.

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
this happened to me on upper dominions. i jump the first two jumps and then im about to come up to the third jump right before the double and there is a group of 4 kids standing on top of the jump with their bikes. and when i rolled up they acted suprised that someone was going to go up the jump. i just rolled through but it still piussed me off that i couldnt get a solid run on a fast trail where there really shouldnt be any hold ups.

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
you sir, need to kindly just quit your b*tching and get over yourself. I can do a top to bottom run actually, I just choose not to because personally there's no reason to unless im trying to do a speed run. why wipe myself out when I don't need to? get off your high horse and calm it down a bit. and i bet if you yelled a heads up when you came outta chute de satchum im sure people would kindly move so you could proceed down alpine. But probably with anyones luck who wants to do this, like almost everyone else said, you'll get stuck behind a new rider whos taking the trail nice and slow. The only reason why I stop at the top anyways is just so that I can look ahead and not get aggravated because someones taking the trail slower than I would. Get a clue before you open your mouth next time :disgust1:
If you ride as poorly as FOXROX and the rest of lil bitches up there, then I suggest you shut your mouth. Not everyone is from some hick ass town in NJ, where sucking goat dick is normal.

Oh, were all great until the rest of the planet comes to race, then we suck and falling is normal, get real punk. You lil bitches suck and only ride Alpine so DTHOMO can shoot a pic for your myspace. Go suck PSP's lil goat weiner, friggin fags.

Last edited:

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
If you ride as poorly as FOXROX and the rest of lil bitches up there, then I suggest you shut your mouth. Not everyone is from some hick ass town in NJ, where sucking goat dick is normal.

Oh, were all great until the rest of the planet comes to race, then we suck and falling is normal, get real punk. You lil bitches suck and only ride Alpine so DTHOMO can shoot a pic for your myspace. Go suck PSP's lil goat weiner, friggin fags.
Who's the little kid now? Someone needs to grow a sense of maturity. Get a clue as to how to speak to people while you're at it. seems to me your social skills are terrible, and you really don't know how to get your point across. Now you're bringing in people who weren't even involved to begin with, and Dave's not one to start problems with. Nice job

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
well if imapro is really a pro then other people on the mountain should not bother him ya know?! does tiger woods make everyone get off the fairway when he it teeing off, i think not, cause he really is a pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
well if imapro is really a pro then other people on the mountain should not bother him ya know?! does tiger woods make everyone get off the fairway when he it teeing off, i think not, cause he really is a pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who the fvck is Tiger Woods, is that the guy who is beating Hilary at the poll? And for some punk ass noob who joined yesterday, you seem to have alot to say. BTW DThomo knows that he is gay and rides top to bottom on his azz, thats not an insult, thats the truth.

Last edited:

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
your pretty uptight might want to take off that spandex your wearing in the picture, its cutting off the circulation to your brain.
im a 41 year old punk ass noob and proud of it : )

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
you dont know tiger woods...youre joking right? most famous golf player of our common time...so i guess your head really has been shoved up someones ass than hasnt it?

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF BABIES! quit your bitchin. get on the lift and ****in ride. hows that for a thought. theres gonna be slow riders, deal with it. dont like it, ride a harded trail. see someone in the way, give a little hollar before you come flyin up on them. 80% of the time, they move. shut your mouths, you dont own the mountain, they have just as much a right to be there as we do.im not talking about the people who sit at the exits of trials, they need to get the hell out the way. on that note, lets enjoy another weekend of riding! cant wait!

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
Thank you!!! im not the fastest by far but why are we here? to have fun and who cares what bike someone has or how fast, or how slow, rip it at your own pace and dont get hurt

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF BABIES! quit your bitchin. get on the lift and ****in ride. hows that for a thought. theres gonna be slow riders, deal with it. dont like it, ride a harded trail. see someone in the way, give a little hollar before you come flyin up on them. 80% of the time, they move. shut your mouths, you dont own the mountain, they have just as much a right to be there as we do.im not talking about the people who sit at the exits of trials, they need to get the hell out the way. on that note, lets enjoy another weekend of riding! cant wait!
YOU NEED TO QUIT YOUR BITCHIN, SEEMS LIKE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH A BIT TOO MUCH.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Who the fvck is Tiger Woods, is that the guy who is beating Hilary at the poll? And for some punk ass noob who joined yesterday, you seem to have alot to say. BTW DThomo knows that he is gay and rides top to bottom on his azz, thats not an insult, thats the truth.
Who's DThomo? Sounds like a cool guy!

Last edited:

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
dt ill be on sunday can you get some pictures of me standing on the top of alpine, also standing just past the last tabletop on ud in the middle of the trail where riders coming down the trail at speed cant see me. thanks

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
Ha, the flaming begins. NJHC4life, except when riding? You gotta be harder than that, right? I bet Runnin12's could beat you to the bottom with Tufinos bike tied to his ass.

Allright gotta chime in here, seams IAMAPRO has had a hard on for me for a while, how the hell did I get dragged into this. Which bike has to be tied to my ass and who am I racing against? Either IAMAPRO has confidence in me or he just wants to slow me down so he can keep with me. Come on pro, pick the date I will make the 3 hour trek down to diablo and race down the course against you. You pick the course don't care which one, just make sure you throw in some sick drops or huge jumps so that I can watch you fall off of them.:bonk:

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
i really dont know who knows who, and always get a lot of laughs, love the pictures and vid, but i had to join and open my big mouth when iamapro started really crossing the line, everyone likes to talk s*** and bust chops but it was too much. it musr be a freud (spellling?) thing he is struggling with

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
All these riders in this pic are VERY fast riders..... and they too stop atop of alpine to chill, rest and talk.....

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
im slow, sunday will be my fifth time ever, i get out of peoples way, respect other people weather they are faster or slower ( most are faster) anyone can make fun of me all they want for being a "noob" i dont give a f***. so when i said take a picture of me standing it was all in fun

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
Oh, am I misbehaving? Take notice that all of the riders in Tufinos photo are sitting outside of the area between the chute and Alpine.
if your such a great, fast, rough and tumble rider then why cant you just turn the bars and go around these people who just seem to cause you so much mental pain? :lighten:

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
any idea who those riders are bigshot?
OMG is that team Diablo? Let me get on my knees and bow down to them. Are you serious with that question? Outside of Diablo they are a bunch of nobodys(just like you and me) with the exception of one rider.

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
it looks to me to be an open path all the way into alpine. no going around required.
My point exactly, that path should be left open, and as far as going around them - why cant DownCycles example of bikes in the middle of the trail be gone around? I mean compare apples to apples - If your in the way, your in the way, its that simple.:confused: