Quantcast

Trails in LA? Pasadena?

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
Hey guys, Im living in Hollywood for the next couple of months and would love to hit some local trails. Im on a spec p3 single speed rear break only for the moment. Anything from a local pump track to single track to dirtjumps or some street or urban spots would be great to know! Thanks!

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Hit up either Blender or W4S on here. They'll be able to show you some spots. Just don't fall for that candy in the van trick.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
haha, haven't used that trick for a long time. Carpi, hit up Cru Jones, he used to live in Hollywood and is a dirt jumper. I'm more of a am/dh rider who dables in dirt jumping. The only good dj's near you literally just got plowed last week...

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
yeah I was told that there were some dirts over in griffith park... such a shame! Hey Im up for some dh and AM, just on a single speed now, but I've done it before! Need to ride!!!!! tired of cement all over the place!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Pasadena? Mt Wilson! :weee:

Also, Pasadena has decent urban riding in and around old town.

Damn, I miss living in Pas! The 909 sucks ass.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
yeah I was told that there were some dirts over in griffith park... such a shame! Hey Im up for some dh and AM, just on a single speed now, but I've done it before! Need to ride!!!!! tired of cement all over the place!
hit me up, i am going to ride Friday afternoon at a little spot just discovered, you're more than welcome to ride!

btw, I believe Mt. Wilson rd is still closed, Ciaran.

2gungho

Monkey
Sep 15, 2009
South I.E
Seek stewardship, and help repair the gem trails of LA county.

Glendora mountain road trails east of Clairmont, Kenter in west LA, and a few others if you want to pm me!!!!:)