Quantcast

trails in montana?

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
those blow. I am going to have to rebuild them because many of them are small and grown in.
Truth, Tread lightly on new turf. The whole, this place sucks, i must fix it, jerz attitude may not be how it is on the other side of the country. Good luck out there.

Oh, BTW, I saw a sign on the side of the road that read "Truth is gone-His trails ------> way"

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Truth, Tread lightly on new turf. The whole, this place sucks, i must fix it, jerz attitude may not be how it is on the other side of the country. Good luck out there.

Oh, BTW, I saw a sign on the side of the road that read

"Truth's Trails are gone,
-sincerly Irene"
fixed

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?

Oh, BTW, I saw a sign on the side of the road that read "Truth is gone-His trails ------> way"
Montana does not suck by any means. It is just below proficient in the trails category.

However, Justin, did you see my trails? Are they ****ed? If not, flat tyres and you are welcome to ride there... and so is Don.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Montana does not suck by any means. It is just below proficient in the trails category.

However, Justin, did you see my trails? Are they ****ed? If not, flat tyres and you are welcome to ride there... and so is Don.
ill check them today, let u know how it goes

Patrick L

Chimp
Feb 14, 2010
Peoria/Kansas City/Bozeman
No good trail's here yet. a few of us have been looking for a place to start building but the forest rangers are very much present everywhere we go. people talk about some trails in Billings but i have not checked it out yet.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
No good trail's here yet. a few of us have been looking for a place to start building but the forest rangers are very much present everywhere we go. people talk about some trails in Billings but i have not checked it out yet.
I am just going to start building at the BMX track. There is an ample amount of un-utilized gnar available at the dirt jump location.