Quantcast

Tramp stamps

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The first one I ever saw was in '94 and it was on a stripper who had won some huge mixxed martial arts comp in Japan. It was 2 swords crossed with dragons wrapped around them and had two symbols in the middle. I forget what the symbols meant now, but it was cool. She went on to make a ton of money on WWE I was told.

Since then, I haven't been impressed because they lack meaning. I do like my women slutty though.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
girlfriend has one of those, though nowhere near that big...like 1"x1". she said, "eh...if i don't like it, i can get it removed later on." i don't really care one way or the other. i had never heard the term "tramp stamp" or "hoe badge" until this year.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MisterClean said:
Are you sure that was from SNL? It's too funny to be from what SNL has become. Good stuff, Maynard.
:stupid:

I hate SNL now, but that skit is one of the few funny things I've heard from them in a while.

Tramp stamps are dumb.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
once in a while they actually look good. a tasteful kanji on a japanese girl, for instance... :D

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I'll never understand when people get "tribal" or asian characters/writing...when they are in no way tribal nor asian in any way shape or form.

Actually, I don't really understand getting tattoos at all, period. Never once have I EVER seen one that made me say, "Hey! that's awesome!"

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
That's a good one alright. The bull that the girls in Spain had there was at least better than the goofy ones here.

I just wish they could figure out how to put something useful there like stock quotes or the wsj, gear reviews, maybe even ridemonkey.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Aubrey's got one, it's not my favorite asset on her.

Although I don't really notice it anymore.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i've seen some that I thought looked great.. but for the most part I am not liking them.. especially once to woman gets older

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
First time I saw one was on this chick in college. Man she was hot and I had seen her around campus before. Some how I talked her into coming back to my dorm room with me after a party. Things were getting hot and heavy... I remember running my fingers across her tramp stamp thinking how hot it was. Then we're about to take our clothes off fully and she goes "What's my name"..... a silence fell over me... so I respond "Marissa"... and she responds with "um... no" so that was a wrong guess on my part and shut my personal party down for the night.

And thats what all tramp stamps from there on out remind me of.

J

JRB

stosh said:
First time I saw one was on this chick in college. Man she was hot and I had seen her around campus before. Some how I talked her into coming back to my dorm room with me after a party. Things were getting hot and heavy... I remember running my fingers across her tramp stamp thinking how hot it was. Then we're about to take our clothes off fully and she goes "What's my name"..... a silence fell over me... so I respond "Marissa"... and she responds with "um... no" so that was a wrong guess on my part and shut my personal party down for the night.

And thats what all tramp stamps from there on out remind me of.

So they remind you that you are a whore??? You should just find chicks with their names on their backs. I have seen that. They must want to make sure you know, so they never have to leave due to moral issues. :think:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hooples3 said:
i've seen some that I thought looked great.. but for the most part I am not liking them.. especially once to woman gets older
maybe they should come installed w/ a time-release cyanide implant.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A woman at work has one. She dropped something during a presentation and when she bent over it was exposed. She is in her mid thirties and has gone through several cycles of weight gain/loss. Whatever the tat originally was it now looks like a distorted color Rorschach inkblot. She instantly became the source for taunting for months.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
So they remind you that you are a whore??? You should just find chicks with their names on their backs. I have seen that. They must want to make sure you know, so they never have to leave due to moral issues. :think:
Yeah true...

Maybe I'll get my own like they use at the bank to stamp the date on checks, I'll get one that does names instead of dates.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Yeah true...

Maybe I'll get my own like they use at the bank to stamp the date on checks, I'll get one that does names instead of dates.
Why do that? You don't really care if they actually know your name do you??

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Why do that? You don't really care if they actually know your name do you??
When I meet them and they tell me their name I'll ask them to turn around, I'll adjust my stamp and WHAM'O I'll mark them with their own name so I don't forget later.

Oh wait... I'm engaged, I guess I don't need one anymore.

J

JRB

stosh said:
When I meet them and they tell me their name I'll ask them to turn around, I'll adjust my stamp and WHAM'O I'll mark them with their own name so I don't forget later.

Oh wait... I'm engaged, I guess I don't need one anymore.
I have faith that you, on occasion, forget Aubrey's name. :D You should go ahead with your plan. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I have faith that you, on occasion, forget Aubrey's name. :D You should go ahead with your plan. :thumb:
Actually when I first met her I had practice sessions prior to our dates where I studied her name so I wouldn't forget it.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Actually when I first met her I had practice sessions prior to our dates where I studied her name so I wouldn't forget it.
hahaha - nice. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Why stop at the back. Chicks should adorn the whole muffin top. Icing on the cake, er muffin.
You're making me hungry and thirsty, I'm gonna go whip up some tang.