Quantcast

Trans Madeira entry spot

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
A friend of mine has an entry spot for the upcoming fall edition of the Trans Madeira Race from 21st to 25th of September he can not use/attend due to an injury. He is willing to give it away with a significant discount.

Anybody interested hit me up via PM.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Ah balls. Aussies still can't leave here without weeks in quarantine on the way back. That event looks all time too.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
I'd love to go myself, my best riding buddy is there as well this year, but I got some work shit going that I can't postpone :banghead:

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I'd love to go myself, my best riding buddy is there as well this year, but I got some work shit going that I can't postpone :banghead:

Fingers crossed I'll be there 2022. My entry has been postponed twice, third times the charm I hope.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Another mate is there for the third time this year. Says it's the the best riding spot he's ever been to, including BC, a lot of spots in the Alps over here and some in South Eastern Asia as well.

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Another mate is there for the third time this year. Says it's the the best riding spot he's ever been to, including BC, a lot of spots in the Alps over here and some in South Eastern Asia as well.
Talking to a few of the riders I know that have travelled the most, they say Madeira and Mexico are the best riding they've done. And those guys and girls have been pretty much everywhere.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Here's a short vid made by my then Padavan now Jedi Master riding buddy who got third overall and first in M30:

Don't know if that Instagram shit works, I'm not a member of that sect.