Quantcast

transition double - amazed i have yet to see a thread on it

May 1, 2006
The ADK's
YEAH!! its a sick bike, i really like the paint as well, the font used for the name "double" is really sweet. transition makes killer stuff, you should post this under the "transition family" thread

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I remember seeing some sort of european bike show coverage with a double set up singlespeed. Looking at these pictures, it looks like there is going to be a bit of chaingrowth.

I don't remember seeing a tensioner on the old picture. . . did they change the design or anything?

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
looks like a ton of fun in the right setting. way to slack of a HA for most of my jumps.
most 4x/jump squishes have geo pretty close to this...

geo looks really good should be a great all around ripper, 4x/dj whatever... reminiscent of a yeti 4x, (linkage, geo semi close)

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I would so ride that thing. I keep thinking about building up a 4X-ish fully for trails and dicking around. I may do it soon...

leDude

Chimp
Sep 2, 2004
I own a bottlerocket and think that the bottom bracket is pretty low...the double has an even lower bottom bracket according to the geo specs...but damn, the double sure is hawt, looks sweet

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
I am sorry that i revive this old thread

but i am considering to buy one of these as a do it all 4x blablabla bike...
google didnt help at all to find these frames online.
anybody got some ideas?

and maybe some more reviews ^^

thanks
cheers :)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
a guy i know in portland kills on his. he trail rides it and jumps it. it felt good, but a bit small as an "all around" bike, but not awful. the frame can handle some business if you are smooth.
[/IMG]